Tears of Avia - Summer Release

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The turn-based strategy RPG Tears of Avia will be released this summer:

Tears of Avia - Announcement Trailer

Tears Of Avia is a Strategy RPG and turn-based tactics game set in the beautiful world of Estera. Build a party of charismatic allies and utilise the vast skill-tree system to combine classes and skills in a limitless number of ways. Lead your party across Estera in search of the lost city of Avalon, engaging in thrilling turn-based battles in this unique tactical experience.

More information.

I jumped for joy when I got this update earlier today, I predict it will take me quite some time just to figure out what kind of party I wish to roll with. This one alone might eat up most of my summer play time!

Orbital Arrow Bombardment Attack by an Archer girl. Nicely done spell effects cast by a beautifully designed girl Mage. Hope we can disable the horrible screen-shake. UI is good with a "meh" thrown at the attributes small fonts size, but could be worse. Ink art in the intro is amazing. As well all concept arts are very high quality. Truly professional product: got an Etherlords vibe from the first combat screen in below video. Checking this out for sure!
LATEST GAMEPLAY VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZNV3kt2L4

Back
Top Bottom