Technomancer - New RPG Announcement

I completed the game twice, with 15 hours per gameplay.

It is not possible to do all the quests in the game in one play through, because of the choices and consequences.
That sounds better. Even 35h atm is too much for me. 15 to 20h for one play is more to my taste at the moment.

Because their budget is for sure bigger than few million $. And they probably would not get few million $ KS

And they probably would not get few million $ KS

Yes, they are not US/UK developers and probably wont get enough funds for games they would like to do.
Focus seems to be pretty decent publisher and developers are mostly content with them. I think that Spiders try to earn enough money through partnership with Focus to have some solid budget for the future.

Its a pity we didnt know about this game when Couch prepared the interview with Spiders. Considering the title and Mars lore I would say its either a spinoff or a prequel to Mars with Roy. While Mars: Paradise Lost has probably new hero.

I was disappointed with BBF, but since this seems as Mars:WL spinoff, I'm instabuying it as I adored that small gem of a game.

Their games have been a little hit or miss for me, hopefully this will be a hit. I certainly like the title.

As a shorter sci-fi RPG, I liked Neuro Hunter. The NPC chick was cute! Also the small world was interesting with original monsters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro_Hunter

I still have a copy of Neuro Hunter that I imported from the UK. It was never released over here. It's got a strong System Shock vibe, but has a very low-budget look and feel imo. I couldn't stay interested enough to play for very long.

Back
Top Bottom