The Barn!

It's pretty funny to log on and see you guys talking about luau's, I just went to one last week. I'm in Hawaii right now! I'll be here till next Tuesday.

Aloha!

*Cm goes back to the pit and accommodates Bart's last request!*:wings:

*Cm hopes Gig and guests didn't cook up Bart after all. Torturing him is lots more fun!* :)

The Little One is so lucky I am afraid of totally messing up his character beyond repair or my trips in the mod as DM would be VERY satisfying indeed. :cm:

*I do believe a long visit to the Barn with that short thief may make me feel better......hummmm*:evil::wry:

women only? and then hearign them gossip all the evening about that guy and that womens clothes. Damn that is what I call hell or the women should be strippers :p or mute. a mute women is always good to be with, no nagging hehe

Guys, you're still trying too hard. An honest "barn-ing" gets earned thru subtle digs, not blatant slams. You've got to use a light touch.

Guys, you're still trying too hard. An honest "barn-ing" gets earned thru subtle digs, not blatant slams. You've got to use a light touch.

Subtle is a word I don't seem to understand. (After all, I'm still alone Dte.)

trying? no that was just being plain honest. bEver been with a couple and your (girl)friend to a cafe or some sort? it is always fun, but just guys is just an other kind of fun. Hard to explain. It is just the amount of talking and about what

"Strippers?? " "Girl talk??" I don't allow those in here my dear. Now if one of us "girly" types wants to wear a little leather or some lace, that is our right. If we want to discuss just how or WHO needs a small taste of punishment, or looks like a good candidate for some OTHER activities, again that is OUR right. ;)

Come to think of it, I don't think I have a list of rights for any man who may enter here. The idea seems a bit comical come to think of it. :cm: :)

hmmmm don't make me drool. Just the thought of women in leather and laces grrrllll
Need to go again to my favorite pub, lots of those there :D

No that would be freaky and scary. If it would be a PYT (Pretty Young Thing) that would be great :D

*Miss a week again and I loose all control here.*

I am just going to take notes Bart. Once I get back here on a more regular schedule I will have to find something "special" for titus and yourself! :cm:

Whooo A special treat especially for me :D
Oh I will share it with bart, with all pleasure :)

Back
Top Bottom