Things you might like to know.

See, here in the merry old land of Oz, we have everything covered!! :D

I think this one is something many of you would love to know. And now you do:

One quote:
"This is not to say that all NFTs are scams or that people should have nothing to do with them, but some NFT collections are remarkably stupid at best."

pibbuR who chooses to support developing countries. Like Nigeria.
Actually he doesn't.

That's too bad. I had really high hopes for The Callisto Protocol at one point. During development, it looked like it was going to be a legitimate successor to Dead Space. I wonder where things went wrong.

That's too bad. I had really high hopes for The Callisto Protocol at one point. During development, it looked like it was going to be a legitimate successor to Dead Space. I wonder where things went wrong.
There must've been some struggle in the company, or maybe with their publisher, that caused him to leave/be pushed out.
Even if Callisto failed, they could've easily reused all that work and effort and put it into a Callisto Protocol 2, or a new space horror IP, that would be much more faithful to how Dead Space was. If their new idea was rejected so fervently.
And I'm sure that would've probably taken considerably less work, since they could reuse a lot of infrastructure. And just made new content and a new combat system. And it would probably be a much bigger success than CP.

Has the game improved after patches (assuming there were patches), so that buying it actually makes sense now?

pibbuR who is curious (and has a Ryzen 5950x, a 2080 Ti, and 52.01 EUR to burn).

I think this one is something many of you would love to know. And now you do:

One quote:
"This is not to say that all NFTs are scams or that people should have nothing to do with them, but some NFT collections are remarkably stupid at best."

pibbuR who chooses to support developing countries. Like Nigeria.
Actually he doesn't.
Just Nigerian bankers?

Well Square Enix isn't going to like that as they called NFTs the future.:biggrin:

Me on the otherhand I'm happy their value crashed.

This has the potential to be amazing. I hope they do a great job. I also hope they reuse the exact same dialogue recordings.
Just imagine playing the two games as one, in the Control engine. Could be amazing. I hope they don't half-ass it and they know what they've signed up for.

Back
Top Bottom