Things you might like to know.

Last edited:

CodeProject comment: Now everyone can have a sandwich.

Because of this (they are geeky, aren't they?!):

sandwich.png

pibbuR who can buy himself flowers and write his name and talk to himself (and the watchers). No dancing. And make his own sandwiches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUMvWG_M2PQ

I watched the gameplay video of Silent Hill 2, and it looks serviceable. Sometimes it even looks decent.
The gameplay and animations, on the other hand, look a lot rougher. Even comparing it to your modern AAA console game.
To say nothing against something like Hellblade 2.
I think increased visual fidelity could do a lot for it.

I was always intrigued by SH2, since I never played it and always heard people rave about it. But seeing the remake kind of put some breaks on my excitement.
But I'll try it nonetheless.

I was always intrigued by SH2, since I never played it and always heard people rave about it. But seeing the remake kind of put some breaks on my excitement.
But I'll try it nonetheless.
I still have the PS2 discs of the original SH 2-4, but I don't think I ever finished any of them. I do remember finishing SH1 on PS1 though and liking it well enough. I had planned to play through the entire series but never got around to it. It's too bad they were never released on PC in digital form.

*Edit* They want $70 for that? I'd wait for reviews first. Konami does not have a good record when it comes to PC releases.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was totally addicted to Coke Zero for awhile. I try not to drink any soda now, but I still grab one occasionally.
I've kind of been binging at it for the past 1-2 years. I'm certainly overdoing it, and am kind of dreading what the effects will be.
I've been cornered into getting my bloodwork done, and did have a few decently negative markers. Like the beginning of a fatty liver, even though I don't drink.
I've been saying that I'm going to eventually clean it up, but time just passes and I don't.

I've kind of been binging at it for the past 1-2 years. I'm certainly overdoing it, and am kind of dreading what the effects will be.
I've been cornered into getting my bloodwork done, and did have a few decently negative markers. Like the beginning of a fatty liver, even though I don't drink.
I've been saying that I'm going to eventually clean it up, but time just passes and I don't.
Soda is no joke. People who never drank it on a regular basis don't understand how hard it can be to quit. Some of those ingredients are designed to be addictive. Cutting back plus working out is key.

You can can not transfer or give your Steam library to anyone after you die.
Just another consequence of DRM and digital games you don't own.
Just give your account info to whomever you want to have it after you die. :p It won't really become an issue until accounts start becoming so old that they surpass a lifetime; and maybe not even then. Steam may become something else, or it may even be completely gone in 50-100 years. Or Steam may not even care since every Steam account being used = potential future revenue, no matter which human is behind the screen.

A better question is "If Steam ever goes out of business, what happens to all the games I bought?"

With more and more physical media moving to online/digital, it's only a matter of time before we start seeing some laws to address the ownership of digital items like movies and software. Right now it's still the wild west, where Amazon or whomever can just arbitrarily remove digital items you have bought and paid for from your library with no repercussions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom