ThinkProgress - Felicia Day Targeted in Hate Campaign

So i am supposed to be happy when she tries to hurt me? That makes no sense? Tell me what exactly i am supposed to do in those situations?

Could you point out where I've said you should be happy?

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what's useful and what's not.

If you want to live in ignorance about other people and you want to waste energy hating that which you can't understand, that's up to you.

I don't recommend it, though, and you're actually helping her case by demonstrating how stupid you can be.

Yeah i am not a good Christian most of the time.

As fro hating i understand now. Thansk DArt.

One that "loves God and one another".

There are lots of good Christians, you just haven't met many/any!! Perhaps they're not in the places you frequent!! :) When was the last time you went to a Church? :D

There are lots of good Christians, you just haven't met many/any!! Perhaps they're not in the places you frequent!! :) When was the last time you went to a Church? :D

The last time I went to a church, nobody spoke to me. That also tended to happen to me with prayer.

I took it as a sign from on high. ;)

Hmm.. not sure. Probably at the funeral for my sister.

How is it possible to 'Doxx' Felicia Day? Everyone already knows everything there is to know about her, as she was quite happy to shove it down everyone's throats years ago round the time Dragon Age was released. She even had her own unique DLC or something (which is how I first heard of her)

Speaking of Doxx, I hear ol' Boxxy is making a return! The original Internet Queen herself :love:

Wheeeeeeeres Boxxy????

Back
Top Bottom