Two Worlds III - Still in Production

I remember really liking Two Worlds II, might have to play it again to remember why. As I recall it took a long warm up time for me to get used to it - but once I was comfortable, I really dug in. The original Two Worlds is the only game I've ever had to make a phone call to the developers to proceed with installation, haha. A very strange company whom I had written off. However, there's DLC to be had for Two Worlds 2 yet so when this final piece comes out I will play it again.

These games looked very rough, even at the time. Bad graphics and low quality is the aura that, for me at least, that was the feeling I got from them. I think I played a demo of the second game and also confirmed (to myself) that it sucked pretty badly.

If they put out some new game with the two worlds name in 4-5 years, ok, I will take a look at it. Just to see if they have improved, and maybe it will even be a good rpg. I give second chances and have an open mind...that said, I have zero anticipation that this game will either be good, or even appear one day. I'll believe it when I see it.

I have zero anticipation that this game will either be good, or even appear one day. I'll believe it when I see it.

You know it would be so bizarre if Two Worlds III got released and was actually a contender that falls right in line with this companies strangeness. That's why my vote is towards it actually getting released, it's just so ridiculous it might happen with them haha.

Last edited:
You know it would be so bizarre if Two Worlds III got released and was actually a contender that it falls right in line with this companies strangeness. That's why my vote is towards it actually getting released, it's just so ridiculous it might happen with them haha.

:lol: That would be pretty funny.

TW2 is one of the most underrated RPGs, ever. Then Reality Pump decided to totally fubar things with Raven's Cry. Which could have been a decent game if not for their refusal to even acknowledge that a modern action RPG games needs to run at more than 30 FPS.

I don't have much hope for this, wish it was different.

...how can they be on anything but life support? Eight years to release two DLC's? Sounds like a government job!
They pumped all the reality out of their accounting department.

This is one weird, weird company. Where do they get the money from? Must be some rich as fuck sheikh who's their biggest fanboy.

Well, I'll certainly be glad to check it out if it ever sees the light of day. I actually just finished the main campaign of TW2 a few days ago and really enjoyed it especially with its self-aware B-Movie style.

Steam shows I put 130 hours into it since I picked it up off and on starting in 2015 when I got it for $3.00 U.S. I'd say I got my money's worth ;-) Liked it enough to pick up their "Royal" collector's edition box set which they had on deep discount a few weeks back. I wish them the best but I'm not holding my breath.

I quite liked the first one, but the sequel didn't work for me. I think it was their super-fake archery model - which I just couldn't deal with after playing Oblivion and Skyrim.

But it was interesting - and I will definitely be checking out the next one, if it gets released.

Their pirate game was also an "almost-good" game, IIRC.

Interesting, I wasn't even aware they had plans for Two Worlds III.

I rather enjoyed the first game, choppy and buggy as it is. The voice acting is so cheesy that I can't help but adore it. You can make your character absurdly powerful if you know to look for permanent stat boosting herbs, too.

Two Worlds II did not capture my attention at all, though. It seemed so vastly different from the first, and maybe that was their goal.

These games looked very rough, even at the time. Bad graphics and low quality is the aura that, for me at least, that was the feeling I got from them. I think I played a demo of the second game and also confirmed (to myself) that it sucked pretty badly.

Huuu? Compared with RPG of their time, I don't remind that at all, more the reverse.

I don't know why I never get grab, it's even more hard to explain because TW2 and pirates extension are now on Mac since a long time, but perhaps a too long time after the original release.

For me the problem I remind for TW2 are:
- Too technical combats controls for me, found it boring.
- Awful voice acting, they used Russian or Eastern Europe actors with awful accents, when most games with French voice acting use truly pro voice actors, that have made series and other real pro jobs of voice acting.
- It's right that the black bikini details was a bit weird, but I don't think it was a big problem for me.

For TW1 I would add plain bad writing.

Back
Top Bottom