Ubisoft - Avatar Game announced

I'm a graphics whore but I'm not buying.
--
lol If its a great game(non MMO,no respawns,phone game,no microtrans, who you trying to kid? Of course you will buy.

What were the other options? Adam Sandler's movies? 'Cause that's the only scenario I could understand.

I'm a huge science fiction fan, and I thought Avatar was a lot of fun. It helps that I wasn't offended by the message (anti-corporate environmentalism, etc) if indeed you watch movies for that kind of thing. I watch movies to escape. It's my drug, along with gaming.

I'd say #2 is Jurassic Park. *shrugs*

avatar was such a bad movie. Dances with Wolves in a sci fi setting.

True except I enjoyed Dances with Wolves way more. Must be all the CGI BS and explosions that have taken away real substance.

Don't you guys see the obvious? Its going to be the next Assassin's Creed title: "Ubisoft with James Cameron and Lightstorm proudly present: Assassin's creed VII: The Avatar."

Like in the movie, humans have depleted pretty much all of Earth's natural resources which has lead to a severe energy crisis (which ofcourse was a plot of templars from the begining with!). Now templars have decided to save humankind by mining for a valuable mineral – unobtanium – on Pandora, a densely forested habitable moon orbiting the gas giant Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri star system. Logically they ofcourse run into a resistance movement lead by assassins. The player assumes the role we know from the movies, Jake, who must now decide which side he supports in this eternal conflict. ;)

Don't you guys see the obvious? Its going to be the next Assassin's Creed title: "Ubisoft with James Cameron and Lightstorm proudly present: Assassin's creed VII: The Avatar."

Like in the movie, humans have depleted pretty much all of Earth's natural resources which has lead to a severe energy crisis (which ofcourse was a plot of templars from the begining with!). Now templars have decided to save humankind by mining for a valuable mineral – unobtanium – on Pandora, a densely forested habitable moon orbiting the gas giant Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri star system. Logically they ofcourse run into a resistance movement lead by assassins. The player assumes the role we know from the movies, Jake, who must now decide which side he supports in this eternal conflict. ;)

I want some of what you're sniffing, but it'll have to wait till I retire :D

I watched it and was underwhelmed by that piece of edutainment. I remember blue creatures and the overall story "oh you evil mankind need to respect nature and other cultures". Meh.
Hidden, you're hoping for ubi kind of remaking your favourite game? You know you'll be disappointed. :)

Back
Top Bottom