Underrail - Release Date: December 21

AFAIK the Steam Winter Sales will not feature Daily Deals, much like the just finished Autumn Sales. But I like the idea of putting the game at 50% off :)
The game is already 50% off. Styg said the price of the game will go up sometime between now and release so if you want to get it cheaper get it now.

Yep, I played this a long time ago too. It is very reminiscent of pre-Bethesda Fallout titles. While I prefer Bethesda's view of the game, this is a solid title and I know I dumped more than a 100 hours into it. Well worth the money.

Yep, I played this a long time ago too. It is very reminiscent of pre-Bethesda Fallout titles. While I prefer Bethesda's view of the game, this is a solid title and I know I dumped more than a 100 hours into it. Well worth the money.
My take on it is that this is the real Fallout 3. (it's not exactly like Fallout, of course, but still as close as we're ever going to get)

I'll wait a couple of patches. In April maybe. If the fonts will be big enough, which plea Styg will receive. :)

Well I finally bought it:) Should I start playing or wait? Will the updates kill my character?
Styg said (in a post on the Codex) that savegames from early access won't work on the release version.

Styg said (in a post on the Codex) that savegames from early access won't work on the release version.

thanks, yeah he answered in another thread here. too bad, oh well I have lots of other things to play.

I only played the very first alpha and to me it compared more to something like Eschalon. Just of course turn based and a completely different setting.

Purchased this one a while ago as well. Pretty enjoyable with solid RPG mechanics. The world was a bit tedious to navigate but maybe it's more interesting/populated with all the additional development since I last played.

I bought it today, but I am waiting for release before I install it and play it for first time :)

Is this game just turn based battles like blackguards or does it actually have quests like fallout ?

It does have quests, but it is *heavily* combat/stealth focused. There isn't any "I didn't kill anything!" path, so you have to like killing!

Back
Top Bottom