Valve's Cancelled Stars Of Blood - Concept Art Online

He's not half as bad as some members who shan't be named. One sounded like a rouge bot all the time, and the other was a fanatic christian. You would have loved them.

Anyhow I'm waiting for him to release his game and see the shoe on the other foot.:biggrin:

The "bot" is supposed to be Mr. Ugoigo, and the fanatic christian._._I don't have a clue, maybe one more hint?? :p

As for Mercy's age, I wouldn't expect a real answer from him. He's been developing a game for ages now, and we still don't know its name or even the genre.

The "bot" is supposed to be Mr. Ugoigo, and the fanatic christian._._I don't have a clue, maybe one more hint?? :p

As for Mercy's age, I wouldn't expect a real answer from him. He's been developing a game for ages now, and we still don't know its name or even the genre.
I can't recall the fanatic christian's user name as he hasn't posted much in the last few years, and was a prominent RPGCodex member. I believe it was Humanity something.

Hmm…they have given up with the RPG stuff? Damn it!
Don't lose hope remember anything can be labeled an RPG nowadays.:lol:

I can't recall the fanatic christian's user name as he hasn't posted much in the last few years, and was a prominent RPGCodex member. I believe it was Humanity something.

Ah, now I remember him tough I didn't see much of his posts. I avoid setting foot on P&R thread (I actually never did).

Back
Top Bottom