WB Sleezebags

If you want to "honor your dead developer", stick him in the game. The game that you are downloading anyway. Patch him in or something.

Don't charge people $5 to be part of the honor. It comes across as bullshit.

+1 for communication common sense. By now people should realize it's not what you do, its how it looks that counts. Thank you social justice.

I don't think it has anything with social justice.
From my point of view the whole thing was just a test like Horse Armor. If it passed, every future game out there would have "DLC to fight against cancer, $5 only!".

Seems that people learned a lot and refuse to bless new scam schemes.

Will turning this DLC into a freebie clean Warner's sin now, dunno. And don't care really, with quite a few titles Warner managed to insult PC audience more than EA and Ubi ever did. For all I care they can rot.

Last edited:
Oh I agree with you joxer. I'm just saying in this case it didn't really matter. They should have known better. It was stupid.

Are you saying Warner who made a ridiculous scam attempt in the first place did not deserve that ridiculousness?

Erm... If you refer to Whatsup or whatever that facebook's spying phoneapp is called, it just just got banned in China. Russia also plans to get rid of it.
Me? I don't use anything owned by Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom