What games have you ragequit?

You should ask a certain blacksmith about custom weapons. They are a bit overpowered, but they make up for the countless hours of suffering you've endured until now. I got them when I was already getting close to the end, so I really enjoyed the bit of game I had left with those weapons. Apart from that, elemental shield, mind shield, and silence or paralization spells are your best friends ever in this game.

I've just remembered another one. Nox is available for free on Origin. I've never finished it. You can only take a small number of potions with you. Sooner or later you'll go through a tunnel that ends in an area full of enemies. Guess what you can't do before that. Right, you can't restock your potions. I gave up after my avatar had died several times. It was impossible for me. I couldn't win that fight with hardly any potions in my inventory.

Yesterday, I had another ragequit, but mostly because of my PC in general, that particular game. I've been playing Agarest Generations of War for almost a year. I mean. the game is not THAT long, but I lose interest in her periodically. So, I was near the end of the 4th generation, when suddenly I got the blue screen of death( I still didn't understand the reason) and all my saves were gone. I've never been so pissed off:furious:

Yesterday, I had another ragequit, but mostly because of my PC in general, that particular game. I've been playing Agarest Generations of War for almost a year. I mean. the game is not THAT long, but I lose interest in her periodically. So, I was near the end of the 4th generation, when suddenly I got the blue screen of death( I still didn't understand the reason) and all my saves were gone. I've never been so pissed off:furious:
Very sorry to hear that. That type of incident is like "hide the children from daddy" and "I wish we had a rubber room so i could bounce off the walls" time. The rage fades with time, but when you have put so much time into a fantasy world, only for it to be wiped away in an instant, in that moment it is unbelievably frustrating.

Ouch. Losing ones savegames definitely hurts.
Happened to me when my HDD controller broke back in 94 ... and of all the games on my disk, only three remained: Warlords II, Space Hulk and Elder Scrolls: Arena, all still virgins in the sense that I hadn't played any of them up to that date. I had some fun with Warlords, decided that Space Hulk was too difficult for my taste and ended up loving Arena ...

...but the really sad thing was that I had made it up to level 49 of Syndicate before the HDD controller's self-destruction. Syndicate had 50 levels.

Very sorry to hear that. That type of incident is like "hide the children from daddy" and "I wish we had a rubber room so i could bounce off the walls" time. The rage fades with time, but when you have put so much time into a fantasy world, only for it to be wiped away in an instant, in that moment it is unbelievably frustrating.
To be honest, after all of this I'm not sure whether I want to replay it again, because game has some really frustrating boss battles, and I think it was a miracle(or luck) that I won those fights back then.

Ouch. Losing ones savegames definitely hurts.
Happened to me when my HDD controller broke back in 94 … and of all the games on my disk, only three remained: Warlords II, Space Hulk and Elder Scrolls: Arena, all still virgins in the sense that I hadn't played any of them up to that date. I had some fun with Warlords, decided that Space Hulk was too difficult for my taste and ended up loving Arena …

…but the really sad thing was that I had made it up to level 49 of Syndicate before the HDD controller's self-destruction. Syndicate had 50 levels.
Oh, I can imagine what you felt. I had recent save losing with Deus Ex:HR, but there I lost 10 hours, and in Agarest-86 hours...

Back
Top Bottom