What pen & paper RPGs would be want to see being turned into CRPGs?

I want a Baldurs Gate clone in the Dragonlance world.

champions, deathnights, darkqueen all redone in a modern infinity engine with coop and no DLC or preorder content or item malls, etc.

Same maps even. Give me the tools and I'll remake the maps from my original hint books!

*sigh*

I want a Baldurs Gate clone in the Dragonlance world.

champions, deathnights, darkqueen all redone in a modern infinity engine with coop and no DLC or preorder content or item malls, etc.

Same maps even. Give me the tools and I'll remake the maps from my original hint books!

*sigh*

I'm glad they never did this.

Mainly because if they had, there's a good chance I'd STILL be playing it non-stop, have no job and my wife would have left me!

If we're going to bring settings into this, I'd quite like to see another Dark Sun game, but something more in the vein of the original ones, not a Biowaresque actiony relationship simulator. I'd be quite happy if GoG released the old ones, actually.

Keeping to old D&D settings, Al-Qadim could be an interesting backdrop for a game. The problem with both of these is that they'd have to be D&D rule based, with all of the issues that the latest edition of the game brings, fanwars and all.

It was already done back in 1991/1992, but I would like to see another Twilight 2000 type of game. (Yes, I'm older) This is probably nostalgia talking more than anything, but my friend and I played the original for hours upon hours, and most of it was creating our characters. It had all the elements I loved at the time (and still do). Turn-based, tactical combat, heavily stat-based character creation, with a little real-time simulation thrown in between for a change of pace.

If anyone here played the game, they will know it had some serious faults. But it would be nice to see a slightly modernized version come about someday.

Mutants and masterminds or Champions single player would be amazing.

Second Mutants and Masterminds. There's not nearly enough superhero RPGs around.

Back
Top Bottom