Which classic RPG to play?

I recommend reading related AD&D fantasy novels while playing. Most of the games of the series have them. It will greatly enhance the playing experience. I have the entire works of forgotten realms and dragonlance on my e-ink reader. So far I have finished three of them while playing the games.

Where did you get a digital copy of dragonlance? I've tried finding it but couldn't (Mainly looking for the Chronciles and Legends trilogies).

Where did you get a digital copy of dragonlance? I've tried finding it but couldn't (Mainly looking for the Chronciles and Legends trilogies).
In som pirate ship there was som file that had 10,000 fantasy/scifi ebooks. Somhow the file accidentally got into my computer. Inside the file there were all dragonlance books including chronicles and legends so I just transfered them to my e-ink reader's memory card.

I guess it is a mortuary. Golems and experiments are in it

Ive got them both installed.

TOB starts in a wizards castle. Its possible thats shadows of amn. Throne of bhaal is the one that starts with an assasin in the forest.

Shadows of AMN then starts in a a wizards laborotory that is extremely similar to the planescape torment mortuary.

wtf are you smoking?

Back
Top Bottom