Brexit

I read in an article that Mr. Johnson might very well be a mere puppet of that original Brexit campaign maker … Mr. Dominic Cummings …

I don't know whose, but he's somebody's puppet. And he'll be lining his pockets in the process.

As far as I've understood it, Mr. cummings was the one bringing the original Brexit poll into motion. And soon after he'd won it, he disappeared.
And now he's back again, trying to make sure everything goes according to his plans.

One caricature shows The Queen herself as being a victim of Johnson ...

In Cologne's English Shop I saw the cover of a British (?) magazine, which had the head of Mr. Johnson on the front - with the look of the recent Joker character ! (You know, the one from the Batman series.)

I just saw a story that said the Torries lead Labour by 16 points in a recent poll.

Congratulations England you now have your own mini-trump as Prime Minister.:biggrin:

Several hundred noisy protesters marched through central London on Friday to protest against Britain's election result, chanting "Boris Johnson: Not My Prime Minister" and "Boris, Boris, Boris: Out, Out, Out".
GettyImages-1188226346.jpg

Congratulations England you now have your own mini-trump as Prime Minister.:biggrin:

Better: they re-elected UK-Trump before the US re-elects theirs. They're getting ahead in this game. ;)

Well, at least that will finally settle the Brexit chaos. It's best to get unpleasant things over and done with.

Frankly it's amazing how they look the same one's just less orange.:biggrin:

Though on the plus side he at least will probably finalize the Brexit deal.

So any watchers from England know if they have impeachment trials as well?

On a side note should I expect to see Baby Boris balloons as well?:lol:

Frankly it's amazing how they look the same one's just less orange.:biggrin:

Though on the plus side he at least will finalize the Brexit deal.

To get a post-Brexit deal with the EU you can expect several years of negotiations.

To get a post-Brexit deal with the EU you can expect several years of negotiations.
Yes but your leaders are happy he was elected as said in current interviews from today online. Looks like he has a huge uphill battle that Theresa May failed to accomplish.

Anyway Brexit was his idea and now it's his to finish.

So anyone know what happened to @Ripper;? I would love his opinion on this.

That child of Trump, what's its name, Broom or something? Looks like either of these putzezs could have been the male parent.

This whole exit for Britain is only beginning. I suspect it might take a decade or more to really play out.

Back
Top Bottom