Rogue Trader Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader News

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader
Reading the responses to that Twitter post it sounds like they haven't shipped the CE's for Rogue Trader!! Glad I didn't go for one. Not to mention they still haven't shipped the CE's for Wrath of the Righteous!!! They truely are incompetent.

Last edited:
Reading the responses to that Twitter post it sounds like they haven't shipped the CE's for Rogue Trader!! Glad I didn't go for one. Not to mention they still haven't shipped the CE's for Wrath of the Righteous!!! They truely are incompetent.
Yep I still haven’t received either. According to the latest update, it sounds like the WotR CE’s will ship after the Rogue Trader CE’s which is hilarious…

Yep I still haven’t received either. According to the latest update, it sounds like the WotR CE’s will ship after the Rogue Trader CE’s which is hilarious…
Don't feel too bad. I still haven't received my CE of the System Shock remake that I backed in 2016.

Don't feel too bad. I still haven't received my CE of the System Shock remake that I backed in 2016.
Don't think I got the CE of that, but I did get one of the physical versions, and I haven't gotten that either. Sounds like it might arrive before WotR though.

Lesson of the day: don't buy physical edition from Owlcats :p

I was amazed they offered again with RT and people went for them again lol.

Last edited:
Lesson of the day: don't buy physical edition from Owlcats :p
I've been digital-only for as long as that was possible, and every now and then I'm reminded why! Which is too bad - I remember getting fun little trinkets with Nintendo DS games that the kids loved back then, and I would really be annoyed if I was supposed to get some little physical reward and it never arrived.

Is this game anywhere near polished yet? Kind of want to play it next.

I was thinking about asking something like that, i bought the game on steam last night and want to play it now; i know how bugged both Pathfinder games were at launch but finished them like that. I have not followed this at all after release.

Yes it's in a better state then when it first released, but remember it will still have hundreds of more patches as future DLC is released. Wait for the eventual enhanced edition.

The problem I have is that I can no longer find the 'split' button as I haven't needed to use it since the move. It used to be part of a mod tools tab, but I can't find that either. :) Could I have some help finding these please.

You need to select all the posts you wish to move to a new thread via the tick boxes to the left of the "Report" link at the bottom of each post first. Then, from the overlay menu that will appear at the bottom of the page, choose "Move posts..." from the dropdown menu and click "Go". In the new menu that opens, choose to move the posts to a new thread. Select the appropriate forum to move them to and give the new thread a fitting title.

Thanks, done. You might want to copy your instructions to the Mod forums, for future reference as I would have never figured all of that out without help.

Taking vote - which look best of the 3? :D

Uniform, red robe or ballgown?
RT looks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom