Bought "Demons Souls" and Thought of You Lot!

You would need a controller to play this. M+K just would not work. I highly doubt either will ever be ported. People do buy consoles just for these games, PS3 preferably, because Demon's Souls is exclusive.

My PS3 is mostly used for Play TV, because my GF also doesn't like it when I take over the TV to fight horrible monsters. If you have an Xbox, it's a no-brainer to make an exception and pick up Dark Souls, though. It's an awesome game, I prefer it to Demon's Souls so far. That puts it in my top 5 all-time, exact position to be determined after more play-time.

It's not really that hard when you get the hang of it. It's never unfair in my experience, but it can be unforgiving. I don't think of replaying through areas as repetition, either. You're meant to play through areas more than once - you're meant to master every area until you can get through it perfectly every time. The game is designed for this. It's never tedious, and once you've mastered an area you'll unlock a short-cut so that you can get from one part of the map to another fairly quickly. I'm told you eventually get the means to teleport between bonfires.

I love Demon Souls, And I agree that Dark soul is Betr,More And more more of the same, plus a lot more , :)

Back
Top Bottom