C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Unlock the Secret Ending

There are five Cyberpunk 2077 endings (technically epilogues, except for the "bad" ending) that you can get by simply playing the main story and making your choices - but there's also a secret hidden ending that offers a twist on the finale that feels like about as much of a "canon Cyberpunk 2077 ending" as we're going to get. Here's how to unlock the Cyberpunk 2077 secret ending.

Playing Cyberpunk After Watching Edgerunners

Plenty of CDPR news announced today.

That's quite a good career to have if you enjoyed it :)
I'm a cog in a machine and whilst my job is alright it certainly isn't my passion. I feel like people like this must have really liked it as I don't see myself staying where I am for 30 years :D

I wish him luck as that job hasn't aged him that well. Possibly to much stress. ^^

Double post from me. Not sorry.

This image has the details and my CDPR thread has more details.

1665113169071.png
- PL is only expansion to Cyberpunk2077.
- New witcher trilogy in production which was known already.
- 2 new witcher games, 1 mobile (mollases), 1 Large Unknown studio(Canis Majoris).
- CDPR now has 3 main studios Poland, Canada, and US.
- Witcher 4 is in pre-production with around 150 people.
- They are close to 1000 employes now.
- After Witcher 4 releases they plan to finish whole trilogy in 6 years.

CD Projekt Red Is Going to Put Hundreds of Developers on Cyberpunk: Orion
Interesting that the sequel already has a code name. They need to finish the first game.

For once I agree but with more studios it's possible. Actually I'm going to put my money on smaller open world games, and with Unreal 5 as the new engine it's possible.

They are also contracting other studios to now help with current and future games as well.

How CDPR's Roadmap Looks Beyond PS5, Xbox Series

This week we’ll discuss CD Projekt Red’s ambitious roadmap. This years-long plan includes new entries in the Cyberpunk and Witcher franchises. Horizon Zero Dawn is also rumoured to be next in line for the remake/remaster treatment. Oh, and poll results!
9 Lessons Cyberpunk 'Orion' Can Learn From 2077

With the success of the Netflix Edgerunners series and the recent milestone of having sold 20 million copies, there’s no doubt that Cyberpunk 2077 is finally living up to much of its original promise. What we didn’t necessarily expect, however, was that CDPR would be so quick to announce their plans for another installment of the Cyberpunk series. But given that I’ve already dumped 200+ hours into 2077 and god knows how many more into the original tabletop RPG, it’s never too early to start thinking about how the next chapter of the Cyberpunk saga could benefit from a few lessons learned by the first on its journey so far.

9 Lessons Cyberpunk 'Orion' Can Learn From 2077
I didn't have the patience/time to watch the video, but I could add one: only Adam Smasher can believably be a bullet sponge. It was annoying how non-synths needed several clips of ammo each to die unless you were higher level. I had the same beef with Fallout 4. I don't think "deep RPG mechanics" really work in shooters. Or at least one should scale the level to hitting the target, not to the damage made.

I didn't have the patience/time to watch the video, but I could add one: only Adam Smasher can believably be a bullet sponge. It was annoying how non-synths needed several clips of ammo each to die unless you were higher level. I had the same beef with Fallout 4. I don't think "deep RPG mechanics" really work in shooters. Or at least one should scale the level to hitting the target, not to the damage made.
It's tricky. I don't think making you miss is a viable option because that's not satisfying for players. Remember the "whoosh, whoosh, whoosh" of early Morrowind? Even if it's realistic to miss a lot of shots, it makes players feel inept. And nobody wants to feel inept while playing a power fantasy.

Something in between would have worked for me. Allow character to take lots of shots in the torso, legs and arms (chalk it up to armor), but dramatically increase the damage for headshots, just like most shooters do. It was annoying to me in CP2077 how you could stealth your way around and shoot an unaware enemy in the back of the skull... and then watch them get up with 90% of their health still intact.

Was this article shared? Apparently the sequel will be handled by the US team? I had no idea they had one, or that it was that large. Interesting. And some of the creative leadership will move to Boston to lead the team.

Do they (CDPR) still plan to release all DLCs announced for CP 2077? Or only Phantom Liberty?

Last edited:
Do they (CDPR) still plan to release all DLCs announced for CP 2077? Or only Phantom Liberty?
Not sure what you mean, but nothing else has ever been announced. They said they'd do a series of small add-ons much like they did with Witcher 3, but they never named them ahead of time. Considering that they've now released a few gigs, a bunch of weapons, apartments, and some other stuff, I would consider that pledge met, albeit much slower than I originally expected.

Not sure what you mean, but nothing else has ever been announced. They said they'd do a series of small add-ons much like they did with Witcher 3, but they never named them ahead of time. Considering that they've now released a few gigs, a bunch of weapons, apartments, and some other stuff, I would consider that pledge met, albeit much slower than I originally expected.
What I meant was: maybe I'm mistaken but didn't they say CP2077 would have some content DLCs like TW3 has (Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine)?

In case I'm mistaken, I beg your pardon.

What I meant was: maybe I'm mistaken but didn't they say CP2077 would have some content DLCs like TW3 has (Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine)?

In case I'm mistaken, I beg your pardon.
They did, and that's what Phantom Liberty is. It did seem like there would be more than one content DLC, but that was a mixture of speculation and inference. Ultimately, they only ever gave a name to one such DLC, and they've said there will only be the one.

Back
Top Bottom