C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Dear JDR your like a mosquito or a donkey.

You contribute nothing but discord and belittlement.

1687921922302.png

So shoo go away with thee your not wanted.:kiss:

Edited: Moderated to comply with site rules.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't have one. You were 100% correct. It is weird that it took them 2 weeks to post on their channel, as you said. Par for the course for CDPR these days, unfortunately.
No foul my good man. Sure I'm a jackass sometimes and I apologize.

Wont apologize to JDR though as history shows were like oil and water.^^

Anyway your correct are they short staffed? I remember they expanded and are quite busy, but then again I keep reading new studios from former employees opening.

Someone at Forbes is bitter. ;)
Wouldn't surprise me given past articles over the last three years. Funny enough I agree with CDPR that it was fun to hate their game. Some was warrented though.

Think I finished the game four times since it was released, and only had a few bugs.

I didn't detect any lies in the statement that it became "cool" to bash Cyberpunk 2077 at launch. They're not alone in having been subject to just such a bandwagon of overreaction. It was a hot topic, because of CDPR's position in the industry and because of all the hype/lead-up to its release, so everybody and their brother had 10 articles and/or videos about it. It was all quite excessive.

And for the love of god, don't reply by saying "haha, so CP wasn't buggy?" because of course it was buggy. It had plenty of problems. It should have been canceled on the base PS4 and Xbox One S consoles. One thing does not negate the other.

Yeah, it was overdone. But articles that are still using that old line today, after all the actions CDPR has taken, are just being ignorant and lazy by using plagiarism in their intro.

Was it really an overreaction in the beginning though? Idk. The PC version was pretty bad and that was the best version. From what I understood, the console versions were borderline unplayable.

Not at launch (I should have made the distinction), but reviews and articles kept beating this horse for months.

At launch it would have been hard not to mention it. I'd even say that, for once, critics were honest about bugs in a game.

I had near-zero issues on PC at launch. Maybe 1 crash in 150 hours. I realize I was in the minority.

I haven't played the game since my initial completion, but I did boot it up about a year ago only to discover all of my skillpoints had been reset. I'll replay from the start (in VR) when the expansion is released.

Another preview of the expansion.

Back
Top Bottom