RPGSite - 10/10
Screen Rant - 4.5/5
The Loadout - 9/10
TheGamer - 4/5
Twinfinite - 4.5/5
VGC - 4/5
VideoGamer - 9/10
Wccftech - 9.2/10

Only added that since it broke the list with other scores. Doesn't matter anyway. It wont be a 10/10 for me because of bugs. The two articles on the last page are more honest.

Just kidding it's the best damn game and comeback ever...You rock CDPR.

(That's sarcasm by the way.):biggrin:

Well the flak is well deserved I say but based on their score I'd give it a 4/5. With some more patching I'd give it a 4.5/5. I like most of the changes and it's optimized better.

As for ads yeah on a tablet those ads crash my browser easily.:nod:

Last edited:
CDPR posted a few tweets about the incoming DLC.

About the size:
  • Update 2.0: PC: ~33 GB, PS5: ~38 GB, Xbox Series X|S: ~52 GB
  • Phantom Liberty: PC: ~24 GB, PS5: ~33 GB, Xbox Series X|S: ~38 GB

Mods will be disabled: (maybe that's what they just did with today's small update?)
We wanted to let you know that mods will be automatically disabled for the launch of #PhantomLiberty. This is to prevent issues with the game that are caused by mods before they receive their update from the modding community. We want to make sure you have the best experience when playing the game.

And the release time:
  • 9am AEST (the 26th)
  • 1:00 CEST
  • midnight GMT/UTC
  • 7pm EDT (the 25th)
  • 4pm PDT
EDIT: I'm being silly, it's today - we're there already :p

Last edited:
Don't apply today's patch!

It flatlines CP2077 for a lot of people (including me). Sometimes it goes further in the 'press spacebar' series of splash screens and remains stuck.

Last edited:
Which patch is that? Was it released before the expansion went live?
Then I already have it and I played for around 30-60 min this morning, and I didn't see any difference.
It was a 686 MB patch for me on GOG, maybe the 1.8 GB JDR13 saw on Steam.
On Galaxy, I see a 2.0_PhL version. I haven't bought the DLC, so maybe it works with it.

EDIT: Another possibility is that it only happens with the GOG version. You'd think they tested that one first...

Last edited:
To be fair, I didn't actually see the patch get installed. I didn't even know the expansion would be downloadable this early in the day.
I only noticed something was being installed when I tried to run CP2077 and it said it was installing something. I didn't even notice the size, since I assumed it was likely the expanion.
After it was done with that, I started it and noticed the menu was now labelled with Phantom Liberty. And then I proceeded to play for 30+ minutes before I stopped. And all was well for me, on steam.

I haven't bought PL yet, I wanted to see if 2.0 was stable enough. So maybe this only happens when you don't have the DLC.

I'll wait until they sort out their mess before getting the extension, I think. 2.0 didn't look as bad as the initial release of CP 2077 but I had my share of bugs with BG3 recently, so I'll switch to something else now.

Played the 2.0 update and expansion for a few hours since it was released a day early in the US. Feels more optimized, character skills were redone, but ran into a few bugs.

Mostly glitches and being unable to save my game.

Bottomline it's what the original game should have been when it released three damn years ago. I wouldn't call it a comeback but CDPR did improve everything in the game.

I'll wait until they sort out their mess before getting the extension, I think. 2.0 didn't look as bad as the initial release of CP 2077 but I had my share of bugs with BG3 recently, so I'll switch to something else now.
Same, and for the same reason. I'll still pay full price for it, but there's no point in me getting Phantom Liberty now since I'm not going to play it right away.

I think it's still at least a couple of patches away from where I want it to be. You have to expect there was going to be some issues though after adding a new area and questline of that size.

I'm really surprised at the level of issues people are saying they're having. Mine is running absolutely flawlessly (I mean, the AI is still weird sometimes) but aside from that it's all stable and no crashes, no issue worth mentioning. In about 20h so far, of 2.0 play and around 5h of 2.0 + installed expansion. I must be one of the lucky ones.

Oh, and aside from having to wait for like 20s to get through all the tech ads and notices at the start of the game (which they allowed skipping these, like W3 did), I'm very surprised how fast the load times are. Pretty much < 5s. And then no loads at all, anywhere ... hear that Bethesda? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The game loading time is amazing. Well, I played Prey and JA3 not long ago and it was pretty quick too, but BG3 felt very slow in comparison - 35 s or so, which isn't too much but still noticeable.

So is it just me are have most enimies become bullet sponges? Seriously it takes a few minutes to now kill your target with their 5 guns. It wasn't this way before.

They also added a dark filter that doesn't help with visuals.

Back
Top Bottom