Divinity: Original Sin II - Reviews

Streamers play on tactician or even honour. They are just breezing through content as it comes.
Players who are struggling might find their way out by being inspired by streamers.
From what was watched, it mostly boils down to XPwhoring and exhaust all content possible to gain as much xp as possible. Also, once a certain point is passed, it turns easier and easier.

They knocked it out of the planet if you go read neogaf or reddits threads about the game actually.

RPGWatch is just full of jaded gamers.

According to our rivals we're actually a bunch of Brofisters.

That should be a new nickname. We should own that.

Go west of the town, there are level 10 encounters that way (and a bunch of quest send you that way too). Also, there are quite a few quests in the town itself.

Thanks, I will head that way - so far I've managed to avoid anything too life threatening... I have a few town quests, but I haven't explored every nook and cranny. I had bug where my main character stopped speaking to anyone, but I found a fix so I can no continue exploring.

Thanks, I will head that way - so far I've managed to avoid anything too life threatening… I have a few town quests, but I haven't explored every nook and cranny. I had bug where my main character stopped speaking to anyone, but I found a fix so I can no continue exploring.

Yeah that is due to Nicholas and his picnic

Somewhat amusing that I talked to Nicholas and didn't bug out.

You could talk to people after to have talk to him? It has been patched? I have to try that. Thanks

I actually talked to him before I knew there was a bug. I did talk to the other person with him first though and from what I remember I had "lost" Ifan right before doing that and closed the game afterward to go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom