Double Fine Studios - Project Cancelled - Layoffs

Despite a change in course, the final products is still expected to what some people backed it for.

Better to tell that without KS, some players will be not given the opportunity of being subsidized in their wants by other players.

u can usually see it in their faces.
their fat unhealthy faces ) using their fat words, promoting an random flashy product like a big fat cheeseburger

Are you trying to devolve RPG Watch to youtube comments section levels? I have seen more intelligent and insightful comments on cat videos.

I hope all their projects get cancelled and all team members of DF responsible for any Kickstarter will sent to a Siberian work camp for the same duration they have been developing KS projects with donors stolen money.
That sounds pretty merciless...

Sorry, I couldn't resist :D.

How could they run out of funds when they have still several on-going projects?
The company is based out of San Francisco. They have an insane amount of overhead. They have lots of employees, with San Francisco wages.

The company is based out of San Francisco. They have an insane amount of overhead. They have lots of employees, with San Francisco wages.

You know, this is actually a fair point in considering what projects to fund. When you realize 50% of the budget will go into paying $100K+ salaries for the window cleaners, and paying for $10 coffees and $50 pizzas.

Back
Top Bottom