Grimoire - On Steam Greenlight

I have played this a long time ago....I wonder what has changed? It was pretty good then.

Uh oh, it looks like Cleve is pulling Grimoire off of Steamlight

Golden Era Games said:
Sorry guys. Looks like there's some complications. The Steam people inform me the name of the game is too similar to another in early development https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256065581 and I will have to resubmit.

This works out great for me because I just found a huge gamebreaking bug that needs to be fixed. I would hate to release an unfinished product. As history shows, gamers have no tolerance for that.

Unfortunately, this means Grimoire will be completed after Greenlight has been shut down. I will need to re-submit the product when the new service comes on. Stay tuned for my new indiegogo campaign to raise the $5000 needed for their new service.

Thanks for your patience,
Kindness as always,
-Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Seems like he has a bit of self irony. :)

pibbur who is still thinking about things

I was going to mention part of the delay was in regards of his return to the United States over something about his owing the Australian Gov't 900 dollereedoos. But I don't want to bog down the thread unnecessary distractions that are off topic.

Hilarious. I haven't been on this site in years, dialed it up on a whim today, and nothing's changed!! :biggrin:

I was going to mention part of the delay was in regards of his return to the United States over something about his owing the Australian Gov't 900 dollereedoos. But I don't want to bog down the thread unnecessary distractions that are off topic.

Thimbleweed reference.

Back
Top Bottom