WotR Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
@wolfgrimdark - looks like you cans shape shift into a wolf!

Thank you! I was just catching this on Discord.

Outside of the DLC's story, Lord of Nothing brings with it 15 new archetypes, spells, feats, and more.
More archetypes?! I would have thought that is the last thing it needs! It must surely hold some of record now for most classes in a game?

Damn true to many subclasses and starting classes already, but more is welcome.

Let's just hope it doesn't ruin game balanace, and create more bugs.

Last edited:
A new android companion - very strange choice but I'm looking forward to it :)

I just started the final chapter of WotR so I may even have enough time to replay DLC2 before DLC5 launches!

Only one more DLC then hopefully I can stop redownloading this game.

I'm guessing the last DLC will be that beach one in that old Twitter post?

Yes, it will be ME-Citadel like DLC

A new android companion - very strange choice but I'm looking forward to it :)

I just started the final chapter of WotR so I may even have enough time to replay DLC2 before DLC5 launches!
Sounds a bit like Devil of Carroc from Pillars of Eternity White March - who was one of my favourite companions!

Apparently one of the new Archtypes is hidden in the data files in the latest release:

Winter Child

Druid archetype

• [Draft] Ice In The Blood - [Draft]At 1nd level, a winter child must select the Ice subdomain when choosing a domain. This ability replaces nature bond.
  • [Draft] Calling For a Feast - [Draft] The winter child summons creatures from the frozen wastes of the north, in whose hearts the essence of cold slowly beats. All creatures summoned by winter child gain resist cold 5. At 10th level, cold resistance increases to 10, and the blizzard hinders their opponents as if they were under a blink spell. At 15th level, cold resistance increases to 15, and all creature attacks deal an additional 2d6 cold damage. The winter child cannot summon fire elementals.
  • [Draft] Arctic Native - [Draft] At 4th level, a winter child gains resistance to cold 5. This resistance increases by 5 every 4 levels. She is also immune to being dazzled.
    • This ability replaces resist nature's lure.
  • Blizzard's Servant - [Draft] At 4th level, a winter child forms a bond with a blizzard elemental. This ability functions like the druid animal companion ability, except that the his effective druid level is equal to his arctic druid level –3 and she can only select a blizzard elemental.
    • This ability replaces wild shape.
  • [Draft] Blizzard Servant — Winter Is Coming - [Draft] At 6h level, a winter child strengthens the bond with her companion, imbuing them with her own power and empowering them. Blizzard servant gains the following benefits:\nIts size increases to Medium; he gains a +2 bonus to Strength, +4 bonus to Dexterity, +2 bonus to Constitution and its cold resistance increases to 10.
  • [Draft] Snowcaster - [Draft] At 9th level, the winter child gains the ability as a swift action to call upon the primal forces of winter to change the damage type of his spells to cold.In addition, she can see normally in ice storm or similar natural snowstorms.
  • [Draft]Blizzard Servant — Deep Connection - [Draft] At 11th level, a winter child strengthens the bond with her companion, imbuing them with her own power and empowering them. Blizzard servant gains the following benefits:
    • Its size increases to Large; he gains a +4 bonus to Strength and Dexterity, a +2 bonus to Constitution; +2 natural armor bonus to AC, DR 5\-, and its cold resistance increases to 15. In addition, its blizzard wnirlwind becomes selective and no longer affects allies.
  • [Draft] Blizzard Servant — Soulmates - [Draft] At 16th level, a winter child uses a piece of her soul to let a great blizzard spirit into the material world. Blizzard servant gains the following benefits:\nIts size increases to Huge; he gains a +4 bonus to Strength, +6 bonus to Dexterity, a +2 bonus to Constitution; +2 natural armor bonus to AC, numbing cold ability and its cold resistance increases to 20. In addition, all allied hits within the blizzard wnirlwind take an additional 2d6 cold damage.
  • [Draft] Flurry Form - [Draft] At 20th level, an winter child fully reveals his connection to the blizzard. It gains cold immunity, an airborne feature, an elemental subtype, and is also considered a native outsider for effects spells and spell-like abilities.

Last edited:
Physical Rewards Update Again - Kickstarter
We continue to work on delivering your physical rewards, and here goes another update with the latest news on this matter.

Our last setback did not stop our work by any means. We immediately continued to prepare the packages, re-doing the paperwork and re-packing the items. The distribution itself will take place in the very near future, albeit not from Armenia. We’ve already come up with a new plan, which looks optimistic, and we will get back to you with more news as soon as we have any.

Thank you for your support and for reading this update — we hope to publish a new one with more positive results very soon. Despite all the difficulties, the physical rewards remain one of our most important tasks and we’re determined to deliver them as promised.

New archetypes in The Lord of Nothing DLC. Part 1:

You can actually be a werewolf now, that is amazing. That decides it for me, will be getting this DLC.

Shifter: Weretouched

When we released The Last Sarkorians DLC, many players in the comments section requested the addition of this archetype. Our Weretouched is different from the tabletop version, and it has three forms. The different forms imply different play styles and have unique abilities that improve at higher levels.
Unlike traditional lycanthropes, who are forcibly turned into a beast, the Weretouched chooses whether they will embrace their animal nature and if they will use it for good or evil. Tune in to your inner beast and put your claws to work!

Yeah I don't know if I can replay this game again. It burned me out already as I played it three times. So I can't see myself playing another 100+ hr campaign again.:sweatdrop:

Yeah I don't know if I can replay this game again. It burned me out already as I played it three times. So I can't see myself playing another 100+ hr campaign again.:sweatdrop:
The DLC itself won't be that long :p

I have a save from DLC2 that I will import into DLC5 then I might replay DLC2&5 again with a brand new character :)

Second half of archetypes in DLC5:

Some of those feel like a bit of a stretch. As if the devs are straining to come up with new archetypes at this point (not that the game needs more anyways). The Reanimator sounds cool though.

I know some are existing classes from the PnP game like the Dual-cursed Oracle, Dark Lurker, and Barbarian Flesheater, but the others are made up?

The update states Geomancer is Owlcats own creation. I might give a few of these archepyes a go in rogue like DLC. Not really intrigued enough with any of them to play in the main campaign.

You've got to be getting burned out by now. How many hours have you put into WoTR at this point?
Not burnt out yet lol. After DLC5, I'm going back to main campaign - lich run next.

I sunk in 450 hours pre relase and another 450 hours post release so far.

Back
Top Bottom