Personal things you don't need to know

If they come back, you may want/need to contact a professional (ant ex)terminator. After taking pictures. They (the ants) may have a nest inside the walls and may eat it as well (assuming it's made of wood).

pibbuR who occasionally was bitten by species of the Formicidae in his younger days, but (unlike his racial enemy, the arachnoids) doesn't hold that against them.

Last edited:
They (the ants) may have a nest inside the walls and may eat it as well (assuming it's made of wood).
No wood, thankfully, just bricks and stones firmly held together with mortar (I watched The Three Little Pigs when I was young). Nothing stops the little buggers when they decide to pierce something, but at least they won't eat more than necessary. I think.

No wood, thankfully, just bricks and stones firmly held together with mortar (I watched The Three Little Pigs when I was young). Nothing stops the little buggers when they decide to pierce something, but at least they won't eat more than necessary. I think.
This is your chance to get famous: "New species of brick-eating ants discovered. " 🐜

Dined at a suchi bar yesterday with my odest. Good, but could be expensive. One piece cost 30USD.

pibbuR who got his fill.

PS. I should perhaps mention that 2 pieces also cost 30USD. As did 10 pieces, 20 pieces, 200 pieces, 2000 pieces... (a countable infinity). DS

EDIT: For better understanding I direct you to the next two or three posts.

Last edited:
From https://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~steinl/vitser/malta.html, The Italian who went to Malta

One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eatbreakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me onlyone piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say,you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate. She say you better nopiss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and shecall me sonna me bitch !!

Later I go to eat at a bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoonand a knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyonewanna fock. I tell her you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. Shesay you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

So, I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Icall the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet.I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better notshit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I saypiss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy!!!

Funny but as a son of an Italian immigrant man it's so believable.:biggrin:

That English accent mixed with Sicilian.:eek:

I don't care about the rest of Floriduh, but keep these beasties out of the Keys.

Back
Top Bottom