Pricewatch!

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Special Edition is only $10 at steam until February 19th...this is the lowest price I think it has ever been.

Especially for those interested in the anticipated future mod/game Skyblivion, you might consider getting Skyrim now -
if you don't have it yet.

Last edited:
The Elder Scrolls V Skywind: Special Edition is only $10 at steam until February 19th...this is the lowest price I think it has ever been.
The Anniversary Edition is also an all-time low right now. Not sure how good the extra content is, but it might be worth paying a few dollars more for that one.

Assume that is Skyrim rather than Skywind? Think the latter is intended to be a free mod.

Assume that is Skyrim rather than Skywind? Think the latter is intended to be a free mod.
Sorry, yea I corrected my post, I meant Skyrim.

The Anniversary Edition is also an all-time low right now. Not sure how good the extra content is, but it might be worth paying a few dollars more for that one.
I didn't know what the differences were - its kinda confusing - but I found a good web page that specifically explains the differences between Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Yea, it does look like Anniversary edition is worth considering, because it has more quests and graphical improvements and other stuff (like fishing and survival mode)

Here is that webpage I found that explains the differences:

https://screenrant.com/skyrim-anniversary-special-edition-vr-differences-graphics-gameplay/

It's not clear if the anniversary upgrade for $10 currently provides all content if you just have the base game. In fact it says you need special edition. This is all very obtuse.

Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown is on sale for $9.99 on Steam.

Is that one any good? I feel like I haven't seen it talked about a whole lot over here.

Is that one any good? I feel like I haven't seen it talked about a whole lot over here.
I've only played the demo, but I wasn't impressed enough to purchase. It's heavy on the Eurojank (developer is in Czech Republic) and they tried to mix in some soulslike features as well. There's also no manual save system, and you only get 1 save slot.

Some people like it though. It might be worth a try at that price. Imo, there are too many better games out there.

Back
Top Bottom