Pricewatch!

Cool. I already have both, but not the GoG version of no. 2.

EPIC currently has Guacamelee 1 & 2 for free. Metroidvania beat-em-ups.
I played the first one in couch co-op on my PS3 years ago, and it was a heap of fun.

CK3 still isn't as fleshed out as CK2. Not a negative point but many still prefer playing the second game. Anyway there is a good GOT mod for CK3 I highly recommend playing.

Got it for free years ago. Still recommend playing it. Also based on twitter posts the expansion is being worked on now, but will be a paid separate new game instead.

Miasma Chronicles is currently 40% off on Steam until June 29. Pretty surprising when you consider it was just released last month.

Fanatical have Discovery Bundle 2 which has some of RPGs of interest (all rated Very Positive):

Sea Horizon
Turn-based rogue-like. Looks like a nautical version of For The King.

Hand of Doom
First-person dungeon crawl, heavily influenced by FMV games (e.g., Stonekeep?)of the 90s.

and maybe:
The Chronicles of Nyanya (lol)
A cute looking humorous JRPG featuring cats.

You beat me to it. ;)

I have my beady eyes set on Grim Dawn. I'm torn between buying it on Steam, or on GOG with a better deal but with the problems that come with GOG (which apparently doesn't recognize the DLCs very well, and has much bigger update downloads). Hmm.

More Steam summer sales:

Elden Ring is 30% off at $41.99:

Crusader Kings III is 50% off at $24.99:

System Shock is 20% off at $31.99:

Darkest Dungeon II is 20% off at $31.99:

You beat me to it. ;)

I have my beady eyes set on Grim Dawn. I'm torn between buying it on Steam, or on GOG with a better deal but with the problems that come with GOG (which apparently doesn't recognize the DLCs very well, and has much bigger update downloads). Hmm.
I've mostly stopped buying supported games on gog due to long delays in patches and larger patch size. It is esp annoying when it takes months to get an update. While grim dawn is an older title it seems to still get developer updates.

Where gog 'rocks' is older unsupported games esp popular ones where they go out of their way to support them or fix issues.

Back
Top Bottom