Steam curation

I don't know where else to ask this, but ... can game be filtered with language within the steamshop ?

I want to try out ho to be shown only games in my own language ...

Thank you.

Dark Quest 2
Dark Quest 2 is a turn-based RPG. The addictive concept of the tabletop game Hero Quest was adopted. The charming intuitive design and challenging combat are pluses of the game - Recommended!
343 Games

Roadwarden
If you want to experience your own path in an interesting fantasy novel then try the text-based Adventure Roadwarden. Many interconnected storylines are waiting to be explored by you!

347 Games

Lost Eidolons
The tactical RPG Lost Eidolons features challenging turn-based combat. Between the battles you can speak with your soldiers, do some mini-quests, gear up and train. Recommended for tacticians!
349 Games

Chained Echoes
Chained Echoes is a story driven J-RPG made in Germany. The one-man-project is a love letter to classic RPGs of the SNES era. It features turn-based combat, 16-bit art and a beautiful soundtrack!
351 Games

Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy re-creates the Harry Potter world in the 19th century. The open world adventure RPG features an exciting storyline, many secrets and puzzles, crafting, spells and broom riding. Lumos!
353 Games

Short info: For the first time in the history of the RPGWatch Steam Curator we lost ca. 100 followers (ca. 0.04%); we are at 220111 now.
This happened after the recommendation of Hogwarts Legacy. So I can only speculate that a minority of so called RPG fans are really intolerant.

Short info: For the first time in the history of the RPGWatch Steam Curator we lost ca. 100 followers (ca. 0.04%); we are at 220111 now.
This happened after the recommendation of Hogwarts Legacy. So I can only speculate that a minority of so called RPG fans are really intolerant.
Yeah... the poisonous woke culture. Pathetic. Unable to accept any point of view /opinion other than their own. I feel sorry for my kids/grandkids who will be living their lives through this miasma.

Back
Top Bottom