The Last Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Toronto for the WIN!!!! :)

New Jersey and Las Vegas also got their asses handed to them by New York and Winnipeg last night. The road teams won in all four games yesterday.

That Jets victory was pretty damn impressive. And Barron returning to the ice after taking seventy-five sutures, /big time salute! That's manly stuff right there.

It was fun seeing Boston get pounded last night. I'd love to see Florida win that series.

Rangers beat the Devils again in game 2 by the same 5-1 score. Some people picked New Jersey to reach the Cup finals this year, and they've been outscored 10-2 so far.

I was surprised to see New Jersey win games 3 & 4 against the Rangers. I thought that series was over before it begun. I was obviously wrong.

Nice overtime win for Florida tonight. I don't see them winning the series against Boston but at least they've extended it.

I wonder if Toronto can finish off the Lightning tomorrow and finally end their playoff drought.

That would be something if Toronto could put it all to bed tonight, we shall have to wait and see. And if the Bruins get the sack it will totally make my week, lol! Unlikely but a lad can hope. -p

Well, Toronto couldn't close it out, and now they have to head back to Tampa for Game 6.

The Rangers are choking big time. New Jersey with three straight wins now in that series.

Wow, the Panthers dropped 7 on Boston tonight. The Bruins are not looking like the team that set an NHL record for wins in a season. It's a 1 game series now.

I don't mind that series going the full seven, so long as Boston is sent packing! This is one of the rare occasions where I'm actually cheering for the Panthers =p

Just watched Toronto score in OT against Tampa. The Maple Leafs are moving on to the second round for the first time in 19 years. It's hard to believe it's been that long for them.

Good lord and what a fine series that was! Often the best series in the cup happens well before June, and this could be such another occasion. Toronto well earned their spot, bully for them!!

Now, let's see if Edmonton can put their opponents to pasture this evening.....

Back
Top Bottom