The Last Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Another blowout win for the Hurricanes over the Devils tonight. Every game has been a beatdown in this series. New Jersey beat them 8-4 in game 3, but Carolina has outscored them 17-3 in the other 3 games.

Aye, all these blowouts make each and every series totally unpredictable, in many ways. Well, at least they've not been boring yet, for the most part!

And now the Devils are out. I'm surprised how non-competitive they were for most of that series.

All the teams I don't like (Boston, Colorado, NJ) are already out, so it's about as good a playoff as I could wish for without my team being there.

Yeah the Devils forced an OT last night yet couldn't muster what was needed to succeed. Stars and Kraken are going back and forth, either one could pull out the win from that series.

And tonight is Edmonton at Vegas with the series tied. Good stuff!

Unless the Leaves improve rather quickly, they are going to drop out of this series in favour of the Panthers. It's not looking good for Canada atm.

Shaping up to be a good playoffs for the Wings. ;)

Crapalanche out. Boston out. Laffs out. Bolts out. Pittsburgh Crosbys never made it. If you can't be a part of it, at least revel in the failure of others.

The Seattle Kraken finally met their end at the hands of the Stars in game 7. I thought it was pretty impressive that they went as far as they did in only their second year being in the league.

Agreed, Kraken went further than I thought they would. If they can keep the team cohesiveness together, they'll be a power to be reckoned with again next season.

Interesting that your final 4 are all non-hockey market teams outside of perhaps Dallas. Wonder if Bettman is happy or sad about that.

Nod, there's something to be said for not having any of the true old guard around for the upcoming scrums. I'm still on board for the rest of the cup, it's been enjoyable so far, and go Knights!

Interesting that your final 4 are all non-hockey market teams outside of perhaps Dallas. Wonder if Bettman is happy or sad about that.
I can't imagine a more boring final four than what we ended up with. It's hard to believe the northernmost team is in North Carolina. It's not your father's hockey, that's for sure.

That was a good match last night between the Hurricanes and Panthers, with the latter pulling out a victory in over-time.

And then tonight we've the Knights vs the Stars to enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom