What games are you playing now?

I could have liked Amalur. I finished it, but it did suffer from over-abundance of loot. It really was ridiculous.

Eh, I loved Amalur, and thought loot was the least of its problems.

My biggest issue that stopped me from completing it (but essentially playing for over 250+ hours in one playthrough) is that I reached level cap before even getting to the final 2 zones.

Had the level cap been extended another 10 levels, I probably would have played more. I wouldn't say it was a fatal flaw, because I actually think Reckoning is one of the best modern RPGs out there, but it kind of slowed my interest a bit at the time.

What also slowed my interest was already playing it for 250+ hours, heh. :) Usually around the 300 hour mark I get distracted and start playing something else. :)

While not playing the game myself, I developed a habit of watching the son play Undertale, and ... myyyy, how cute!
I just HAD to get me a Sans t-shirt. Never seen a cuter skeleton.

BG:EE, to train a party for Dragonspear. Btw, is it possible to reassign proficiency points when importing your character in BG2:EE? There's some overlap between my half-orc barbarian and Dorn.

Slooooowly getting the hang of Thea: The Awakening. While I normally hate a ton of micromanaging, for this game I've loved the planning involved. I haven't played a whole lot yet, so it's still pretty fresh, but I've been hooked on it so far

Slooooowly getting the hang of Thea: The Awakening. While I normally hate a ton of micromanaging, for this game I've loved the planning involved. I haven't played a whole lot yet, so it's still pretty fresh, but I've been hooked on it so far

It is a great little game, very addicting.

Well I just started playing Stellaris, and the latest Sword Coast DLC Rage of Demons. After that I will play the next Witcher 3 expansion that will be released soon.

Playing Gorky 17. Great atmosphere, but tough turn based combat. The difficulty is in not knowing when the encounters take place, aiming and shooting mechanics, and not knowing enemies weaknesses. For example, I have lost and repeated the encounter with an enemy Mantis many times, not know that if I explored earlier I could have found a napalm launcher and could have taken the Mantis in one shot! A play guide is highly recommended with this game.

I started playing Divinity OS and but I got sidetracked by League of Legends again :D

I won't be returning to LoL anytime soon.
Changes I've read (on mages) are gamekiller for me. I'll wait for the next season changes. Or some other MOBA that doesn't change radically overnight because someone felt like it.

I won't be returning to LoL anytime soon.
Changes I've read (on mages) are gamekiller for me. I'll wait for the next season changes. Or some other MOBA that doesn't change radically overnight because someone felt like it.

They have re-balanced most of the mages ...

Fire Emblem if (Hoshido), some Resident Evil 6, Tales of Zestiria, Xenoblade Chronicles X. Can't wait for that Fire Emblem-SMT crossover.

Finally got a little tired of Stardew Valley. Waiting for future patch!!

I suddenly had an urge to play The Romance of the Three Kingdom and downloaded really old one (RoTK2 in English version). I played it in English back in the days until I've got my hands on RoTK4 and 5 in Korean version. Thought I will get right into it, but I found translation isn't so great in English :( Browsed through web for hours and found RoTK2 & 3 in Korean version! Yipee!! Having a blast with it. I'm so bad with strategy games though, half the time I'm yelling at computer controlled Lords... Cao Cao is kicking my butt.

Got that feeling myself the other day.
I wish for the sequel instead, but the patch is supposed to bring additional content for free so can't complain.

I'm still playing MM8. There are two easy promotion quests that you can do very early that makes two of the characters pretty strong. I always make the run to Murmurwoods to promote my Priest and Dark Elf. With those two at full power, that makes the party strong enough to blast through the rest of the promotion quests. Unlike MM7 and MM6, I enjoy the endgame of MM8 and generally finish it. It is the shortest of the 1st person Might and Magic games.

Playing Homefront. Not encountering any of the bugs people are having on the Steam forums but then I dont have a Titan or 980. Looks like I will be 25 or 30 hours in the campaign then I will be in the multiplayer for a while because they are promising a bunch of new free Dlc maps. I might go back and play it on a harder difficulty.

I finally burned myself out with the effort of trying to arrange music blocks opposite the rows of kegs in my winery such that it would play the game's theme song when I ran the gauntlet of the weekly refill. I got two measures sounding pretty close, and then my brain broke.

I just love decorating my farm and house. Speaking of which, here is my 5th toon's farmhouse screenie ;) Meet Emo, the only one who can (try) understand Sebastian! When he pisses her off, she slingshots him in the face now and then for a punishment ;) That was oddly satisfying.

SwojOAB.png

I used to play a game called Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. Stardew Valley looks like its PC clone. Which is why I don't think I could get as hooked by it as others seem to be.

Back
Top Bottom