What is your current favorite TV show?

Surprised to see a few people list V. I loved the original mini-series but found the first episode of the new series to rush the whole 'revelation' of the aliens too much. Didn't think it otherwise showed much more potential than being another remake waiting to get canceled so I didn't bother to come back for more.

It's not perfect, but it has its moments. I think they had to reveal the aliens as quickly as they did. Far too much of the viewing population already knew it from the original series, so if they had spent the first season trying to set it up, people would have lost interest.

The new V is utterly atrocious. That said, I'm obsessively watching it just to see what horrible thing they think is a great plot point next. It's so gratingly executed though, people make the most ridiculous decisions just so they can propel the ridiculous plot forward.

I don't get why nobody else has mentioned Supernatural. It's like a crazy D20 modern campaign, but on TV! I'd figure RPG nerds worldwide would be all over it.

My favorite show of all time is Doctor Who.

Dr. Who is the man. Torchwood isn't that bad either. Not quite as good as the good ol' doc.

My other favs are Harry's Law, V, Supernatural (although I liked it better when Sam was soulless), Eureka, Warehouse 13, Walking Dead and Castle.

Dr. Who is the man. Torchwood isn't that bad either. Not quite as good as the good ol' doc.

Tom Baker = Best Doctor ever.

tombakerautograph.jpg

TV? What is it?

Seriously, though. The last time I watched an entire TV show was when I was so looped up on painkillers and recovering from general anesthesia that I was incapable of doing little else...

Time to necro this thread ...

I recently discovered Spartacus: Blood and Sand which happens to cater to my basest desires and thus manages to please me. A LOT. Nudity, sex, swearing, violence, blood and gore ... *sigh* and did I mention Batiatus? Okay, so he
won't be in Vengeance
, but I fully empathize.

Back
Top Bottom