Hand of Doom
An apprentice wizard, seeking always to gain more power, enters the service of a powerful sorcerer to do his bidding. Now, trapped in eternal servitude, you are sent on a quest across the planes of existence to seek out and slay the Doomlords who preside over reality itself, all in the name of preventing universal disaster.
THE MASTER OF DEATH
The master of death has been resurrected. The powerful wizard that holds your contract signed in blood can no longer survive from the power they siphon from entities they've bound all across the planes of existence. To become more powerful than death itself, he sends his army of cultists to slay the entities and amass enough power to dethrone a god.
SLAY OR BEFRIEND
You don't have to honor the contract. In the different planes of existence, you can choose to slay or befriend the shackled entities, changing the conclusion of your story. Will you be a ruthless justicar, meting out pain and death? Or will you instead find common ground and friendship? The choice is entirely up to you in this doom metal and dark fantasy-inspired world.
- A full version of the hit wizard simulator from the first Dread X Collection
- Nostalgic throwback to dungeon crawler RPGs of the early 90s, complete with live action FMV
- Cast spells by learning and performing arcane incantations one word at a time
- Doom metal-inspired soundtrack including tracks by Hexenkraft
- Inspiration for what to paint on the side of your van
Information aboutHand of Doom
Developer: Torple Dook
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released: 2023-05-16
· Publisher: Dread XP