Lands of Sorcery
Lands of Sorcery is a turn based RPG focused on combat, storytelling, sexy women, brutish barbarians and overall craziness.
A game inspired by classic sword and sorcery fantasy works, from the writings of Robert E. Howard to 1980's B-movies like Deathstalker II.
Travel to the continent of Akoll, where steel and magic are the law and command a ragtag team of elite fighters to seek your fortune!
Lands of Sorcery focuses on combat, equipment upgrades and character development. As you journey through the dangerous lands of Akoll, a cast of brave (or plain crazy) individuals with diverse skills will join you and serve as a traveling hub to improve your fighters.
- Campaign - Play through the cinematic story driven campaign "The Hunt for Gloomy Whisper" and seek the mysterious artifact that may change the world forever
- Manage a roster of fighters - Select who goes to battle and who can chill out in town
- Upgrade a party of supporting characters. From a masseuse to an alchemist, they will travel with you and upgrade your fighters' capabilities
- 10 unique playable hero classes, with 6 unique skills each
- 28 different enemies
- Intimidation System - If hacking your enemies to death isn't working, you can also win by depleting your enemy's Morale and scare them out of the battlefield.
- Battle Rage mechanic - Skill usage increases each character's Battle Rage, which unlocks a special devastating skill.
- Classic character evolution with combat-centric strategy.
- Camping - Use your fighters' skills to replenish your heroes during cozy camping sessions .