Mines of Grimvale
Mines of Grimvale
The world of Bornia is in need of champions! You have been summoned to embark on a noble journey to save all of humanity from an evil fate. You must keep your wits about you, your sword must stay sharp and ready, and your spells charged as you forge through Bornia's massive landscape. Descend into the maws of many a dark and dangerous dungeon in search of your quest's end.
You'll have at your disposal more than 50 spells and hundreds of items with great power, each drawing upon one of the elemental forces such as earth, wind, fire, and lightning. Whether you prefer a more tactical approach or attack all-swords-swinging, Mines of Grimvale features a hybrid of real-time and turn-based combat to satisfy your needs. Remember, your choices and actions affect the ebb and flow of combat so think, and act, wisely. Are you prepared to pay the ultimate price, to steal away the gift of a mine god, and journey to the Mines of Grimvale.
- A tough, but accessible to newer players, classic RPG with a vast world to explore!
- Features a "learn by doing" skill system without the need to collect and grind for experience points.
- Customize your character as you see fit as there are plenty of character stats to fine-tune to your liking.
- Gripping story with many unexpected twists and turns set in a very unique fantasy world.
- Vast dangerous worlds with countless secrets to uncover and mysteries to solve.
- Over 200 different enemy types.
- Hundreds of items, weapons, armor. amazing random loot system.
Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows 7,8,10 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.
Information aboutMines of Grimvale
Developer: Dragon Game Designs
Genre: Dungeon Crawler
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released: 2017-01-28
· Publisher: Dragon Game Designs