Deus Ex: Nihilum - Mod Released
Modder FastGamerr has released a new total conversion mod for Deus Ex called Nihilum. The mod takes place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity.
In 2049, unsavory conditions are rampant throughout the world. As soon as it becomes clear that a terrorist attack in Shenzhen, China, was carried out by perpetrators with ties to international groups and that Hong Kong may be their next target - the United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) dispatches their first nano-augmented agent, Mad Ingram, into the city to prevent the situation from escalating any further.
Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (used in accordance with the mod's license).
* Completely new score with 80+ tracks (over 2 hours of music)
* 2,200+ lines (more than 3.5 hours of audio)
* 7-13 hours of gameplay (estimate based on testers' playthrough times)
- Exploration is everything! While it can be baffling that people are leaving valuable items and other belongings out in the open, agent Ingram doesn't seem to mind!
- Encrypted datacubes: Remember, once you've hacked an encrypted datacube, you have to click on it again to make the datacube information window disappear.
- General rule on hacking: Keep in mind that you do not need this skill to advance the main plot itself. However, its general usefulness cannot be underestimated!
Information aboutDeus Ex
SP/MP: Single + MP