Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v3.3 Patch
by Dhruin, 2007-01-12 21:02:51
The great community work on Vampire: Bloodlines continues with an unofficial v3.3 patch being released. You can grab the 150Mb file (and full notes) from Worthplaying and here are the new additions:
- Replenished Misti's blood and repaired broken Tremere blood return.
- Awarded xp when releasing Julius and restored Ming/Fu connections.
- Made ghouling Heather easier again and added camera moving to cfgs.
- Gave katanas to Temple and Society enemies and removed respawning.
- Prevented Boris' door from closing and Dema from vanishing in view.
- Fixed hospital screams and dialogue bugs of Arthur, Cal and Pisha.
- Shortened Ventrue loading tip and some histories names to fit page.
- Removed some more flickering decals and fixed many floating props.
Information aboutVtM: Bloodlines