Divinity: Original Sin II - Kickstarter Starts Aug 26th

Am i missing something?! The vote is for KS rewards not for what people want to see in-game…Does anyone even remember how to read properly a small text?!!!

People are probably more interested in the game than the rewards.

I know I am.

I'm also interested in the game, but Larian's request was about KS rewards, not about what people want to see in the game. IF Larian's wanted to ask for ideas for the game, i'm pretty sure that we would have a separate topic.

Well, most of the ideas are plain silly, very few are on the subject (KS rewards) and there are some gameplay ideas that Larian might actually consider (better companions, player's stronghold with related quests, more races). We'll se how this will turn out, but probably over 80% will be vastly ignored.

Well, maybe for Watch members - as the vast majority seem to prefer playing games that look and play like they did 20 years ago in a dark room by themselves ;)

...and what's wrong with that? I can't remember the last time I had a lightbulb in here....

I posted an idea to keep all the digital shit free, or nearly so. It is crazy to put in digital tiers for crap that was built during the making of the game. Charging $50 for the music soundtrack, game map, and artist drawings is just a rip off.

The reason the nudity thing is getting so many hits is that it is the first thing people see when they load the page. What the devs should do is make the category NEW the default page view. People will see the new ideas first and can go look at the HOT ideas once they're read the new stuff. I posted that too :)

I'm also interested in the game, but Larian's request was about KS rewards, not about what people want to see in the game. IF Larian's wanted to ask for ideas for the game, i'm pretty sure that we would have a separate topic.

Well, most of the ideas are plain silly, very few are on the subject (KS rewards) and there are some gameplay ideas that Larian might actually consider (better companions, player's stronghold with related quests, more races). We'll se how this will turn out, but probably over 80% will be vastly ignored.

There are lots of reward ideas as well. I'm sure Larian will survive the other stuff, if they try really hard.

Larian is now considering the Chris Avellone goal:
http://larian.uservoice.com/forums/...ggestions/9290247-stretch-goal-chris-avellone

"With Chris Avellone now apparently a freelancer, and having been a Professional Stretch Goal for a while now, please consider bringing him on board as writer and designer.

He loves reactivity and multiple solutions, as well as goofy and/or subversive settings. He recently expressed his love for environmental storytelling/interactivity as well. With Planescape Torment, KOTOR 2, Mask of the Betrayer, and the Old World Blues DLC for Fallout New Vegas under his belt, I believe Chris could do something great with the Rivellon setting, too".
>> Larian StudiosLarian Studios (Producer, Larian Studios) responded: We’re seriously considering it. No promises though!

I guess it is a good goal to have him with Larian.

Yeah and you can win some scribbles from his hand as a reward. Who wouldn't want to pay more to receive those :rolleyes:

Not all... Mine isn't.

Back
Top Bottom