Divinity: Original Sin II - Kickstarter Starts Aug 26th

I guess it's alright then that people want to play an RPG with 4 people but don't care how much of an RPG it is :p

Let's try this excercise in logic:

You ask a person what's MORE important to them:

Love or Sex.

The person responds: Love.

In your world, that means they don't care about sex.

Conclusively, you need to brush up on logic ;)

People need to brush up on their priorities. I'd rather have a deep game with 2 player coop than a shallow one with 4 players. I blame their shift to consoles for this unhealthy development.

Yeah, I hope we don't ever become RPG-ElementWatch. ;)

I voted for the increased role-playing options as well.

Although I'm suffering a little bit of Kickstarter fatigue at the moment (so many fantastic projects out there…) I'll most definitely join in on the Larian love-fest here at the 'Watch by supporting this. :)

People need to brush up on their priorities. I'd rather have a deep game with 2 player coop than a shallow one with 4 players. I blame their shift to consoles for this unhealthy development.

Are you saying D:OS was shallow?

I thought the question was about taking what was there further, not making it into something shallow.

I think a lot of people want both 4-player and more depth, but you seem to be psychic about these things - which must be cool :)

Are you saying D:OS was shallow?

I thought the question was about taking what was there further, not making it into something shallow.

I think a lot of people want both 4-player and more depth, but you seem to be psychic about these things - which must be cool :)

No, but it wasn't so deep that I wouldn't want it fleshed out more in that direction. More than expanding multiplayer at any rate. If we get both, fine by me.

No, but it wasn't so deep that I wouldn't want it fleshed out more in that direction. More than expanding multiplayer at any rate. If we get both, fine by me.

I think that's been established :)

I want both as well, I just happen to want to share my experience with friends more than I want what's already great expanded.

My point was simply that it's hardly a surprise that I'm not alone in that.

Well, maybe for Watch members - as the vast majority seem to prefer playing games that look and play like they did 20 years ago in a dark room by themselves ;)

in the case of D:OS, add closed windows. Too many weird voiceovers in that game.

I'm afraid to ask…

*Edit* Ok, I just read the description. The fact that that is receiving far more votes than having a day/night cycle blows my mind. :-/

Ironically, most of those who voted for the "adult mode" are very likely not very much so. People who need extra nudity and profanity in a game are living under the strict confinement of their parental home, I am afraid....

I'm afraid to ask…

*Edit* Ok, I just read the description. The fact that that is receiving far more votes than having a day/night cycle blows my mind. :-/

Apparently, you were never a horny young and stupid teenager :)

Currently, Adult Mode is in the lead. People are 'tards.
The fact that that is receiving far more votes than having a day/night cycle blows my mind. :-/
I'll vote for adult mode too. Didn't want day/night cycle in the first game to avoid timed quests and was happy when they decided to ditch it.
People who need extra nudity and profanity in a game are living under the strict confinement of their parental home, I am afraid….
Sorry, there is nothing strict here. But feel free to keep prejudices, it's worth a laughter here and there…
I'm just against censorship. And the only way to beat it is to put nudity and profanity inside every single game. Except censors losing their jobs because there would be no need to rate something that's already presumed to contain adult material, there would be a hidden benefit from it. 10 year old kids or younger would be out getting dirty instead of being stuck with their phones, tablets and nintendo garbage.

So basically what people want is a game where you can play many different races having violent sex with up to 3 friends while yelling obscenities.:-/

So basically what people want is a game where you can play many different races having violent sex with up to 3 friends while yelling obscenities.:-/
Eh...isn't that like "regular sex"? It is for me. :p

I wish there was an option to dislike suggestions, some stuff is just bad, some stuff was already in DS:O and some are duplicates entries.

I'm totally amused that the "adult mode" is in digital and not in-game category though...

Can always leave a hateful comment to show you dislike an idea.
Personally I like the core idea of an adult game but you don't need nudity or gore to reach that point.

Didn't want day/night cycle in the first game to avoid timed quests and was happy when they decided to ditch it.

But but but... IMMURZION?!

I was very sad they ditched it, and I really hope it's in for DOS2. Together with NPC routines it really goes a long way into creating a believable world... I play RPGs to be immersed in its world (I guess that's more of an "escaping" mindset)s, so having a living, breathing world is key.

Am i missing something?! The vote is for KS rewards not for what people want to see in-game...Does anyone even remember how to read properly a small text?!!!

Back
Top Bottom