Interview the person below you

@ Ubereil, you totally missed the point of my question. Please take another careful look at it!! :)

Correct answer would be: if not exactly illegal, extremely difficult, I think. ;)

Q: What video game player character do you most identify with?

@ Ubereil, you totally missed the point of my question. Please take another careful look at it!! :)

Took me a second look to get it, but yea I agree with Mags. Might be a little difficult to do that. The question should be could the widow's sister put up with the smell? ;)

Mags
A: Brian from the Quest for Glory series (I always use my own name when playing my character:)). The goofy would be hero seems like me.

Q: Chocolate or Vanilla?

@Pibbur...... "or" means you have to choose one or the other. Sorry you can't have your cake and eat it too;) (Never really knew what that means. Why can't you eat the cake?....Odd)

A: Color. It's the only way to spell it correctly without getting the spell checker mad at you.

Q: This time I'll elaborate. If you had to choose one flavor for the rest of your life which would it be, chocolate or vanilla?

A: Colour me English or color me American, I'll be different than I was before.

Q: Which of the previous questions do you most wish you would have responded to first and what would your answer have been?

A: Oops, skaven and I were on at the same time. I'll answer his...chocolate. Although I'm a diabetic so I can't have the real stuff. I have to get sugar free :(

A: Actually my own "What is your favourite painting?". And the answer would probably be "Guernica" by Picazzo. Or one of Mark Rothko's paintings.

Q: What has it got in its pocketsessss (not the preciouss)?

I see... Well, it might be legal in Karnath. Maybe.

Übereil

A. Wallet? Lint? Peanut butter sandwhich? Glow in the dark prophylactic? You must define 'it.'

Q. Why do I always get the tough questions?

A: Because you're a lefty, and therefore know what you're talking about!

Q: What would you do if you found the preciousss?

A: Sell it on E-Bay.

Q: Speaking of selling, How much is that Doggie in the Window? (Only the elderly will remember that one. :) )

A: The one with the waggly tail? Don't even know if he's for sale.

Q: Crazy flavors, or the classic simplicity of vanilla?

A: I just love vanilla, unlike when I was a little tyke and tried every flavour there was. Must be old age!! :)

Q: Who put the Bomp in the Bomp-sh'-Bomp as opposed to Who put the Ram in the Rama-dam-a Ding Dong?

A. Wasn't that an album back in the day?

Q. And continuing the musical theme: "My feet just can't move under moon or star. Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?"

A: Get back!

Q: When did you buy your first computer?

@magerette: "Who's next" was indeed an album, by .. surprise, surprise .. The Who. It's also the title of a song by Tom Lehrer, in which case the correct answer would probably be "Alabama".

A: About 1983

Q: What do you think was the weirdest name ever for a rock group?

A: And you will know us by the trail of dead.

Q: Obvious follow-up: What do you think was the weirdest title ever for a rock song?

A: "Kreuhn Kohrmahn Iss De Hundin" by Magma. But it's of the Zeuhl genre and sung in (the artificial language) Kobaiane, anyway :D.

Q: Who/what is your favorite character character from Ghost in the Shell (manga, movies or series) and why?

Back
Top Bottom