Interview the person below you

O

Omega

This thread's quite easy: answer the question posed by the previous poster, then ask a question of your own. Since there is no question for me, I'll simply start with a question.

Q: If you could travel through time, where would you go?

If I could pick only one destination, I think it would be ancient Wales.They had a matriarchal pagan society, and a wild landscape that is equaled nowhere. Runners up would be ancient Egypt and Mycenae, and if I could go as a male, ancient Scandinavia--but no childbirth in ancient times for me. ;)

Sticking with the historical theme:

Q: Which ancient culture do you most admire?

The Celtic culture is the one I admire. Partly because Scottish blood ruins through my veins and partly because it's a fascinating tribal culture. Too bad most of their history was oral. I would of loved to have known more about these tribal people.

What I do know fascinates me. Everything from their art and music(what the heck was a torc for anyways) to Stonehenge and the druids (not just because I love RPGs ;)) to how they treated women. One of the few cultures of that time where women were techincally equal to men. They owned land and even could be war leaders (America still is catching up with what the celts achieved in terms of women's rights. Do you see any women commanders out there?)

Once again sticking with history.

Q: What person in history do you admire most?

Last edited:
A: Ardi because she had to live without computers - among other things.

Q: You're playing an exciting game. The doorbell rings. You moan and open the door. Four Orcs and two goblins are staring you in the eyes. What do you do?

A: Tell them their missing brother is a few doors down (the neighborhood PITA) and close the door calmly. Return to the game.

Q: Why do you think Wiz8 is the greatest cRPG EVAH!?!?!?

A: It could only be because it's the only cRPG the person has played!! :)

Q: Aside from your own, which country would you most like to live in and why?

A:Taiwan because I do live here. I came here and stayed for a certain woman of course.;)

Q:Why is day 1 DLC so evil and scary?

Last edited:
A: Because of the contrast! Getting a DLC (dagger loving corsair) when expecting TLC (tender loving care) is simply more than I can bear!

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?

A: Studying for my 6 Sigma Green Belt test, which I nailed today.

Q: You hit the lottery for a cool million. What's the first thing you buy?

A: I'm desperate for a new pc, so I'll think I'll grab an Alienware rig and a nice shiny house to put it in :)

Q: Which fantasy world, one covered by the Watch, would you choose to live in? (Faerun, Tamriel, the world of Gothic, etc)

A: In Tamriel, because I spent more than two years of my real time there. I'd probably move into my Ephesus house from Daggerfall, but I might spend some of my holidays in a shed in Seyda Neen.

Q: What was the last piece of clothing you bought for yourself?

A: A pair of trousers. I don't buy clothes that often. (regarding trousers, apart from an acceptible price, and they're being black, my main criterion is that they have 3 holes, so that I can get them on. And I replace them when they've got twice the number of holes)

Q: What is your favourite painting?

A: If digital art is included it is definetely the melody of your demise by my friend linda :p http://www.furiae.com/index.php?view=gallery For normal painting Mona Lisa gets my vote as I kept looking at this paintig in the louvre for long times.... it is hard to say what is so fascinating about it.... but it just is, maybe it is the fact that the longer you keep looking the harder it is to say whatever it is a man or a woman........

Q: Are you excited about Tactica: Maiden of Faith ?

A: What's that? ;) It might be a little too early for "excited", but "very interested" is certainly fair.

Q: Whhhhhhhhat is yer quest?

A: To find the holy Grail. (sorry couldn't help it)

Q: Is the direction the Star Gate franchise has taken with SG Universe for the better or worse?

A: Worse. Without Richard Dean Anderson there is no Stargate ;)

Q: What is your favorite fantasy novel?

A: A bit predictable but: Lord of The Rings

Q: What is your favourite horror novel?

A: 'Midnight' by Dean R. Koontz.

Q: If you were a character in a novel, what was your role?

A: Although I usually use Ishmael, my favorite is one I stole off SNL for my NWN1 multi-player half-orc barbarian, Turd Ferguson.

Q: What's your favorite name for a dog?

Back
Top Bottom