Last game(s) you bought

The Invincible. Got it from GMG. I hope to enjoy this one. I really love the art style.
Fuck me, another game that doesn't support ultrawide in the initial release. :(
How freaking hard is it. Seems I need to wait for a fan fix, or an official fix. They said they plan on patching this, but no idea how likely or how far into the future that will be.

Fuck me, another game that doesn't support ultrawide in the initial release. :(
How freaking hard is it. Seems I need to wait for a fan fix, or an official fix. They said they plan on patching this, but no idea how likely or how far into the future that will be.
It's amazing that games don't support it at this point. They must have lived (and tested their game) under a rock.

It's amazing that games don't support it at this point. They must have lived (and tested their game) under a rock.
What's even more shocking is that for most of the games that don't support it, there's some fan-fix that does resolve the issue.
And some of the time it involves simply changing some hardcoded values in the executable.

So it's like they don't even think about unlocking that sort of thing. It probably goes under the "it's not tested" so they don't officially support it so as to not have any expectations from them.
But like you said, it's insane to do that, considering the age we live it. And most of the time the fix is pretty easy.
But it's also likely that it's all on a backlog of tasks to do, and they probably have other more critical thing to fix and the low-hanging fruit never gets picked up, even though it would be easy.

What's even more shocking is that for most of the games that don't support it, there's some fan-fix that does resolve the issue.
And some of the time it involves simply changing some hardcoded values in the executable.

So it's like they don't even think about unlocking that sort of thing. It probably goes under the "it's not tested" so they don't officially support it so as to not have any expectations from them.
But like you said, it's insane to do that, considering the age we live it. And most of the time the fix is pretty easy.
But it's also likely that it's all on a backlog of tasks to do, and they probably have other more critical thing to fix and the low-hanging fruit never gets picked up, even though it would be easy.
Did you try to reach out to the support? EDIT: Right, you said they knew about it.

I didn't just buy it, but I hadn't played Colony Ship in EA at all so it's basically the same thing. I dabbled a bit today and it seems cool, and far more polished than Age of Decadence, which I found ugly and more than a little rough around the edges. I like what they're going for, so it's nice to see them improving over time.

I just picked up Aliens: Fireteam Elite + expansion. Got it cheap at Humble Bundle as part of their Black Friday sale. I've been wanting to try this one for awhile.

I grabbed Halo Infinite during the Steam Autumn sale. I've enjoyed what little I've played of that series well enough, and this one is supposed to be a decent open-world shooter.

I just picked up Aliens: Fireteam Elite + expansion. Got it cheap at Humble Bundle as part of their Black Friday sale. I've been wanting to try this one for awhile.
I picked that up too. It's the next game in my regular co-op session, once we finally finish off Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor (which keeps on going after we think we're almost finished!).

I bought Dredge (on Fanatical) and Inscryption (on Humble). I played the demos of both a while back and quite enjoyed them (esp. Dredge).

I picked up Grand Theft Auto V today. I already had it on Epic, but it's dirt cheap on Steam right now, and I'd prefer to play it there.

Talking about GTA VI recently has made me want to give V a shot. I've only played the first couple of hours previously.

Xenus 2: White gold

The pseudo-sequel to Boiling point: Road to Hell. Only $5 on Steam right now.

Alan Wake 2 Deluxe (with season pass) for around £29 on Epic store. I think its a pretty good discount and hope that the game is good (liked Max Paynes and Control). You also get Alan Wake 1 remastered for free.

Blood West

An action-RPG with a focus on stealth and a Weird West setting. I gave the sample version a try first and was sold immediately.

Back
Top Bottom