The Last Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Officially rooting for the Panthers now. Of the remaining teams, they're the only franchise that's never won the Cup.

Still think I'm pulling for the Oil. McJesus has largely been a class act for years, never grouching about the lack of team put around him by a pair of fairly lousy GM's. Be nice for the guy to see some success.

Without McDavid I don't know where Edmonton would be as his presence affects every aspect of not only his squad but the opposition as well. As for now all my hopes are with the Canadians, it's been a long drought for Edmonton!

Despite their drought, it's hard for me to pull for Edmonton over a team like the Panthers. Even though the Oilers haven't won it since 90', they still have 5 modern Cups which is actually the most in the league.

I would like to see them reach the finals over the Stars though.

Well a disappointing last game due to injurys and an excellent Oilers team, but it was great to see Rick Tocchet get Coach of the Year, the voting wasnt even close they say!

Strong game from the Panthers to open the East finals. Only the second time the Rangers have been shut out this season.

Assuming that the Oilers can get past Dallas, yes I know that's a pretty big IF ...

The Rangers have been the team I've been scared of IF we can get to the finals. Shesterkin and Kreider are potentially their X-factors.

It is a bit encouraging that they can be made to look mortal.

Nod, I wasn't expecting to see the Rangers manhandled like that. All the teams have flaws, it's simply a matter of finding and then exploiting them. Or create some.

Well, it's a start.

Robertson must be kicking himself for those two posts.

Back
Top Bottom