The Last Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Not a great playoffs so far. Crapalanche moved on, someone between Boston and the Laffs will move on (still hoping for that meteor), sympathy vote Fishstix already sent home. Oil and Connor McJesus is about all that's left that's palatable.

Well color me surprised. Toronto with the shutout tonight, and we're going to a game 7. Is Boston setting up for another first round choke?

I go over the HFboards once in a while for curiosity's sake. I'll NEVER register an account there for various reasons.

But yeah, Bruins fans are howling even worse than after the Panthers series last year.

Well color me surprised. Toronto with the shutout tonight, and we're going to a game 7. Is Boston setting up for another first round choke?
Sure looking that way - being from Boston originally my Facebook feed was lit up with people losing their minds after Game 6 …

I'm happy the Leaf's are gone, put them out of their misery...
Now Canada can focus on the the two better teams remaing in these playoffs, the Vancouver Canucks and the Edmonton Oilers!

Now I can stop reading this thread!! :(

Dallas and Vegas also went down to the wire. The defending champs won't be repeating, but they put up a good fight. I hope Dallas can take out Colorado next.

Need someone to beat the Crapalanche and it would be nice to send Boston packing soon. Beyond that, I'm fairly open to what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom