Telepath Tactics Liberated
Ever played an SRPG and thought "Gosh, I wish I could shove enemies off cliffs"? Ever wished you could hack through trees to open up a path, build a bridge to cross water, or dunk enemies into that same water? This is the game for you!
Telepath Tactics Liberated is a strategy RPG influenced by classics like Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Final Fantasy Tactics. Come experience a well-told tale of redemption, revenge, and liberation with challenging battles and a large cast of unique characters.
- Shove enemies off of cliffs or into each other!
- Fling enemies into environmental hazards like traps, chasms, water, and lava!
- Destroy walls, freeze water and lay explosives, changing the face of the battlefield to your advantage!
- Build an army from dozens of unique characters in 24 base classes!
- Promote characters to one of 48 powerful prestige classes!
- Learn more than 150 different skills!
- Keep your army well-supplied; make hard choices about your priorities both on and off the battlefield.
- Use the built-in campaign editing suite to build your own campaigns with unique characters, battles, cut scenes, items, skills, and dialogue - and download other peoples’ creations to play!
As a ground-up remake of the 2015 indie classic Telepath Tactics, Telepath Tactics Liberated features the same awesome map design, varied character roster, and deep turn-based tactics of the original in an entirely new engine! Wishlist it now!
Information aboutTelepath Tactics Liberated
Developer: Sinister Design
Genre: Tactical RPG
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released: 2022-03-14
· Publisher: Sinister Design