Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - Announced
The fantasy RPG Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy has been announced by Atom Team:
Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy
Swordhaven is a fantasy cRPG inspired by Infinity Engine titles - Baldur's Gate 1, Icewind Dale, etc. - as well as other classics.
You take up the mantle of a lonely adventurer on their way to the barely explored land of Nova Drakonia.
During your voyage, you are met by a dying man who trusts you with a peculiar artefact that will involve you in an adventure of a lifetime, and a plot that threatens everything you’ve ever known and loved.
Some of Swordhaven’s core features include:
- A flexible combat engine. Experience battle as a tactician in turn-based combat, or hasten the pace with the real-time with pause (RTwP) mode;
- A classless roleplaying system: each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, distinctive dialogues, and novel ways to solve quests;
- A classics-inspired yet modern User Interface with large customization possibilities;
- A vast, nonlinear world filled with unique NPCs and multi-solution quests that reward exploration, always offering alternative approaches to satisfy any character build;
- Dozens of hours of exploration, from quiet village hamlets to hidden temples of the ancients, horrid crypts, bizarre dungeons, and otherworldly locales…
Information aboutSwordhaven: Iron Conspiracy
Release: In development