Escapist puts Skyrim as #1 RPG in last five years

OMG

Mods, please close this thread. The title is not "let's exchange insults".

You've waited until now to realise it's just someone repeating insults?

Ok, I'll phrase it like DArt does:

You see you're not really understanding why you're a twat, because it's just my opinion you're a twat. if you could provide some kind of evidence why I'm a twat then we have a debate, but until that point I think it's safe to assume you're just twat.

I've seen these kind of twats before on the codex, they just don't get why they're twats. It's perfectly simple, you either know the truth of why you're a twat or you don't :)

I could try but I don't have the stamina.

Um…For the long winded drivel thing, not the twat thing.:lol::blush:

True, you can pull off twat on occasion ;)

But you're not quite Pol Pot. That honor is reserved for me and Pol himself ;)

Was my twat diatribe long-winded and philosophically in-depth enough for you? You twat.

hD9598E7E

I do believe Dart wins the thread.

An unbelievably amusing thread. Thank you kindly gentlemen. *raises a tankard*.

Oh I need to give an opinion to justifiably make some kind of contribution to the thread? Ok, I can manage that.

MR was thoroughly schooled argumentatively by DArt, The Watch's own resident sophist. As soon as you resort to ad-hominem attacks, you've practically admitted that you've lost. Thus, the quality took a severe dip towards the end. Quite pitifully actually. That's not an objective fact though, only an opinion and possibly not necessarily shared by the majority. ;)

On topic: I can easily accept and understand the popularity of Skyrim. It's a beautifully compelling setting which I happily played and exhausted the content of.
However, my own misgivings with the game are exactly that, my own and I have a strong sense of where I felt the game was weaker than it should have been.

Last edited:
Even if you were the only one left in the world with "good taste", I'm sure you'd be arguing how other opinions can't have merit :)

She works at Radiant Raiment in Solitude...

MR was thoroughly schooled argumentatively by DArt, The Watch's own resident sophist. As soon as you resort to ad-hominem attacks, you've practically admitted that you've lost. Thus, the quality took a severe dip towards the end. Quite pitifully actually. That's not an objective fact though, only an opinion and possibly not necessarily shared by the majority. ;)

Dart was using ad-hominem throughout…

I don't mind your opinion that you're easily hoodwinked by a pied piper, but outright lying? oh... wait... yes, of course...

*Big loud picture* because your opinion is worth less than it's word count but somehow deserves a full colour spread?

Hmmm... yup, that fits as well...

We have a theme going :)

I do believe Dart wins the thread.

Why thanks for your unhelpful verdict. I'm glad any sense of either reality or rationality or intelligence has not been taken into consideration.

Top 25 Forum posters:

DArt number 10, Wisdom number 12

Why... *BECAUSE!*

(*insert random internet meme picture with a one liner*)

This thread is a total waste of electricity…

attachment.php

Attachments

• electricity.jpg
    electricity.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 51
I demand more picture memes goddammit!

This thread needs more picture memes!

Post more memes or else!

EDIT: Love your all-caps removal software, very useful!… Except when it's not, lol.

Back
Top Bottom