Interview the person below you

A: I don't have one. I pick descriptive names to remember what class/skills a particular character has. An example would be Valorian Justhand for a righteous paladin or Clarice for a cleric.

Q: If you could only play one computer role playing game for the rest of your life, which game would you choose?

A: Wiz8. Not even a contest.

Q: What are we supposed to do when simul-posts happen?

A: Answer each other's questions! My favorite dog name is Ichibod. We named one of our dogs that because he was allergic to everything!

Q: Which fantasy novel series would you most like turned into a crpg series?

A: A Song of Ice and Fire. Loved the atmosphere in those books. Winter is coming. Perfect time to start reading them if someone hasn't already.

Q: Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?

A: In a wonderful, cozy bed, next to my loving husband... in a royal palace (preferrably my own).

Q: What profession would you choose if you could go back and choose again?

A: President fo the united states :p I like power!

Q: What is your favourite sport ?

A: Principles? What principles? ;)

Q: What was the last thing you put/had in your mouth?

A: no, they are games. But they can have artistic qualities. If the focus of a game is as art I believe the gaming elements would have to be seriously reduced so it doesn't distract from the focus.

Q: Your career has been a long and varied. Indeed, you are considered a legend in many circles and considered a pioneer. Does it bother you the direction that games have taken?

A: Yes it does - in old C64 and Amiga games you could feel more creativity and the fun of experiment with new gaming concepts. Today's games have more gfx, sounds and stuff, but often less story, less surprises and are not challenging at all.
The budgets for all the effects are to high for the developers, they cannot risk to make something new.

Q: What was the best birthday pesent you have ever got ?

A: Life. :party2:

Q: What were the first three things that came to your mind right after reading this question?

A: I'm hungry. How soon till I go home? Should I answer this question?

Q: Why do they call it the "World" Series, when only the United States is playing?

A: The US is the World, you should know this.

Q: When was the last time you discovered a new hobby/obsession?

Last edited:
A: that's a good question. It surprised me to learn that it was named that long before the two Canadian teams were in the league. Now that Blue Jays have won two of them I bet the league is relieved the UN doesn't make them change the name -- that is if Toronto doesn't go the way of Montreal (*everyone laughs*).

Q: what weighs more, the Ancient Pyramid of Cheops or the Chrysler Building?

A: Probably the Pyramid.

Q: How would anyone weigh them?

A: Count all the atoms and simply add up the atomic weights.

Q: What would be an even geekier (and similarly useless) answer to that question?

A: Probably not, though I´d like to point out that Cheops Pyramid is 90,000,000 cubic feet in volume, while Chrysler is measly 14,300,000. Plus, Pyramid has almost no office space in it, it´s mostly just solid rock and weight of ages.
And there just doesn´t seem to be enough osmium ingots used in Chrysler´s construction to even it up.

Q: How do you handle change?

A: Usually, I keep it in my pocket.

Q: Are you surprised at the success of this thread?

Back
Top Bottom